Teams decided

Everyone reached the hotel. Naina and Mishti were assigned a room and Neha had to share her to with Mahira. They tried a lot to convince their teacher to let them three stay in a single room. Even Mahira wanted a single room for herself but miss Khushi was adamant .
"From tomorrow you guys will start your project. There will be three stalls and the group will be divided in three parts and ech part will handle a still. Well eight divided ny three which means one stall will have only two numbers and that is the reason why teachers area also participating with the students this year. "Khushi said with excitement.
The students completely ignored her excitement. They were busy analysing their teams.
" They never listen! " Khushi exclaimed angrily.
"I will assign ur groups. Neha, msihti and naina will ne I'm three different groups" Khushi said.
"But why miss khushi?" The three girls complained.
"Because when you three are together all you guys do is gossip. Aryan, sidharth and Raj in different teams for the exact same reason. "
The three guys made ridiculous faces but didn't fight back.
"Okay so the teams are decided. Neha, Sidharth and Mahira you will be handling the chowmein and roll stall. Neha is a nutrition and homescience student and Sidharth and Mahira are accounts students. But handling the kitchen counter alone will be difficult so accounts students will help Neha. Understood Sidharth? " Khushi asked.
"Ofcourse. It's always a pleasure helping Neha. " Sid crowd and xe and a good beside Neha.
"Now you will see how trust worthy I am sweetheart" Sid cried.
Neha didn't say anything.
"Another gang comprises of Aryan, Naina and Akaash. Akaash and Naina are in the cooking department whereas Aryan will lead the accounts department. You all will be in the stall of pizzas and burgers. No fighting Aryan! " Khushi warmed.
"Who will I fight with? One of them is too pretty to fight and the other is not worth fighting" Aryan cried with attitude.
"Don't call me pretty" Naina cried in a stern manner. She would've loved the compliment if it was delivered by someone else but it was Aryan!
"Who said you are the pretty one?! I  calling Akaash pretty" Aryan cried and everyone burst into laughter. Even khushi couldn't control her laughter. Akaash too tried to surpress his laughter but the way he had said the line was too funny. Naina was taken aback. He is too oversmart!!!
"The last gang is Raj, Mishti and me! The best team so far. We will be handling the desert and sweet stall. " Khushi said.
"You deliberately didn't join our team. " Sid cried.
"Because I can't work with you guys. Last year too I was in you Both's gang Sidharth. You and Aryan don't listen to me. You both were ven bossing the seniors. And trust me I wish to enjoy this project and that's why I have selected the least controversial gang. " Khushi cried.
Aryan and Sidharth smirked.
"As for tonight you all can rest. " Khushi cried and left for her room.
Aryan was sharing a room with Akaash, Neha with Mahira, mishti with naina and Sid with Raj.

At night Aryan was not sleepy. He didn't feel like sleeping. He was lying open eyed on his bed when he saw Akaash getting up. He didn't move from his place pretending to be asleep as he saw Akaash leave his room. He would t have followed but he was not feeling sleepy and he was bored so he quietly got up for his bed and began following Akaash. He saw Akaash standing in front of Naina's room. He didn't say a word. He stood there.
"I can't enter this room today my baby. But very soon I will. I will soon find the key to this room and then I can look at you sleeping. I really miss you baby. You are the prettiest girl on earth and I will have you. " Aakash cried standing in front of Naina's room. Aryan was taken aback. What was happening?! He didn't know Naina was dating Akaash. He didn't feel like interrupting Akaash. He slowly reached his room and continued thinking bout Naina's relationship with Akaash. He didn't feel right. He didn't know why but something seemed fishy about this guy.
Neha was sitting in the sofa in her room. She didn't feel like sleeping. Mahira was in the washroom. She kept thinking about Sidharth. Why did he want to be friends her? Did he want revenge or did he actually realise his fault? He was confusing.
She was so immersed in her thoughts that she couldn't hear the door unlocking from the outside and some one entering the room.
Suddenly she felt two muscular heavy hand massaging her shoulders. She was taken aback though for a split second ahe had to admit that she was enjoying it. The hand were rough and the person knew the pressure points on the shoulder and the massage seemed amazing but soon she recovered and got up form the sofa. She turned around to find Sidharth who had an equally bewildered expression in his face