Project

"How freaking dare that girl? Who the hell does she think she is! And mumma had to interfere between us. I could've taught her some manners." Sidharth exclaimed with frustrations and anger.
Raj tried his best to calm him down but he seemed to be extremely disturbed.

"Not just her...her friend too has got some audacity...I would say. Good-for-nothing girl with arrogance and dumbness. She has hot to pay for her mistake." Aryan cried.
Both the brothers looked at each other . They knew what they wanted. They wanted revenge.

"I am really scared . I feel I was too impulsive. Moreover his eyes...They were so...they were filled with absolute rage." Naina expressed her fear to Neha and Mishti.
"Its okay we will deal with them. Let's not talk about those losers." Mishti said in a convincing manner.
Neha in the other hand was lost in her own world. Neha recalled the incident. She slapping Sidharth, Sid lulling her away and Sidharth's mom interrupting him. She knew Sidharth was not going to spare her.

"Goodmorning class! Today we will discuss the practical project we are going to perform this year. This year too as your practical project you will have to earn profits by selling your cooked meals and the group to have the maximum profit will be the winner amd will receive an A grade in accounts. Each group will consist of eight members. Four freshers and four second years. Both years are having a combined project. The second years have got some idea about the project as they had performed it last year. This is a combined project for accounts and homescience students.Each group will be sent to different cities where you will have to sell your cooked item . No partiality this term as the trustee herself will look into the details of the project and each group member's contribution will be recorded. Is the practical project understood class?" Mrs Sharma cried .
Everyone looked at her blankly.
"Whatever. I am so sure you all will be able to understand when the toppers explain the topic to you in the canteen. Afterall that is how you all prepare for your exams." Mrs Sharma said in a joking manner.
The entire giggled at the truthfulness of the sentence.

"But how will we arrange all the items we need for preparing and selling and..." Mishti was extremely nervous.
"No worries. The college will provide you money to buy the ingredients and obviously they will take away your profit. Smooth business for college and no money from your pocket. You all will have to create banners and rent a food cart or something for storing your item."Aricia cried.
Aricia was in second year. She had a lot of experience about this project.
"But do we have to stay ?" Naina asked a little worried.
"Yes obviously...it will be a whole week tour. You have to sell.your items in the week days and in the weekend you are not allowed to sell or prepare anything." Aricia said.
"Then what do we do in the weekend?" Neha innocently questioned.
"Enjoy and visit the city!" Came the reply.

"What nonsense! We have to participate in this event! Ridiculous! We have to be venders! That is absolutely awful!" Mahira cried.
Mahira was Sid's new girlfriend.
"First of all it's not an event it is our project which contains Marks...secondly venders too are humans and their job is also respectable and we should respect every profession...thirdly I think we will enjoy a lot in this trip!" Raj exclaimed with joy.
"I have no problem in being a vender but the problem is we have to perform it with the juniors and none of these juniors know how to have fun. Worst batch ever I tell you . The batch is filled with geeks and nerds. They don't understand anything except books."Vijay cried.
Sid and Aryan were still thinking about the slapping and punching incident. They couldn't focus properly on other things. They had never imagined two girls could've completely destroyed their ego and self obsession. They coveted revenge.

"Dude the teams are formed. It is pinned in the notice board. Hopefully we three will be in the same groups for our roll numbers are one after the other. Moreover we had applied together." Mishti said hopefully.
The list indeed was lined in the notice board. People were having a look at it. Some were rejoicing while some were completely depressed ----soul reason team mates.

On checking theist Neha was completely shocked. What she saw was too hard to believe . Out of all second year students these were the ones in their team.
Mishti Agarwal
Naina Tripathy
Neha Sharma
Aakash sen
Aryan Malhotra
Sidharth Malhotra
Raj Singhania
Mahira Pillai

Out of the four they knew three seniors and all three were their enemies. Aryan and Sidharth were their teammates. Ofcourse they were gonna take the revenge.
"What the fuck!" Naina Tripathy and Neha Sharma--- these two girls...not again man!" Sid cried frustrated.
"Oh come one Sidharth. They are really sweet girls." Raj cried.
"Ofcourse. This guy! He is the happiest man in the universe right now. This bastard knows that Mishti is also in the group. He is very happy!" Sid mocked Raj in the most sarcastic tone ever.
Raj smiled shyly. Sidharth's words were absolutely true!
"But I am very happy with this Siddy!" Aryan declared .
Sidharth looked at him confused.  A crooked smile was visible in his brother's face.  Oh yes! Why didmt ye think of it that way!
This trip could help them take their revenge on those girls.

Naina was walking towards the library. She was busy listening to music in her headphones when she tripped on a banana peel. She was going to fall when a strong pair if arms grabbed her by her waist. It was surely a man's hand. Naina could feel the strength and texture of the hand. It was definitely a man's hand. Naina had closed her eyes afraid to fall. When she opened her eyes she saw a beautiful pair of eyes looking at her. They were extremely familiar eyes. Those eyes had an intense emotion buried inside them.
"Be careful  Naina !" Aryan cried with his heavy sexy voice.
Naina jumped away from him.
Both of them looked at each other . The atmosphere was so intense and uncomfortable .
"I meant it Naina . Be careful! Especially in the trip! Cause your teammates are really infamous for causing troubles especially when they have a rivalry with the opposite person" Aryan smirked .
Saying this he left .
Naina had very well understood the hint.
They were going to make their lives hell in this trip!