Hatred

Naina could feel someone dragging her away . She was lost for a moment. After some more dragging she was brought to halt by the pair of arms grafmgfing her.
It was a girl. She was beautiful and was extremely confident.

"What do you think of yourself?" The girl cried with a sternness in her voice

"I..." Naina was confused.
"Dont start your drama. Who the hell do you think you are?" The girl shrieked losing her temper.
Naina was in a fix. She blamed herself for not running away from the situation like Neha but she just wanted to avoid a scene . That's why she was ready to perform the task. Mishti too had performed her task and she was completely safe and was also in the good books of her seniors but she was stuck.
"I ... had no ... intention of..." Naina was stammering. She didnt know what to say anymore.
"What are you doing Riya? " A deep voice was heard.
Naina's face lost its colour. She looked at the person with rage reflecting in her face.
"Aryan!" Riya cried.
Naina turned around and was shocked to see a guy standing very close to her. Her face was almost colliding with his chest. He was tall. He was the same guy she was going to propose . He was the same guy she was cursing for landing in that situation.

 He was the same guy she was cursing for landing in that situation

"I am teaching this newbie some manners baby. She has to stay away from my guy and that is it." Riya cried glaring at Naina.
Naina didn't say anything. She wanted to speak the truth but something stopped her. She didnt know what. Maybe the girl's scary shriek, maybe the guy's gorgeous eyes...she didnt know what but she didnt say anything.
"It was not her fault . Actually..." Aryan was speaking but before he could complete his sentence, Riya outspoke him.
"Seriously...you are taking her side...this loser? I know these girls...they just seek attention and she very well knows how popular she would be if she becomes your girlfriend...that's why she was trying her luck... but she doent know that Aryan Malhotra already has a gf. The college's most popular guy is already taken and he is mine." Riya cried with an evil smirk in her face.
Naina could feel the anger building in her but she preferred to stay quiet. She didnt want another drama.
"Riya! Stop it! What are you saying!" Mishti cried.
Everyone were silent for some time.
"What the hell...what are you doing here ?" Riya asked raising her voice.
"Well I joined the college Riya." Mishti cried.
"You both know each other?" Raj asked taken aback.
Aryan too was confused.
"Yes...Riya is my neighbour. She is my childhood..." before Mishti could speak furthur Riya interruptedbthe conversion .
"Enemies! We are childhood enemies. We hate each other since our birth. Dont we Mishti?" She cried with ridiculousness.
"Absolutely. " mishti cried.
"I have nothing to say to you. I dont expect anything from you but you were present there, weren't you?" Mishti cried looking at Aryan.
Aryan still was quiet.
"You knew it was not her fault. It was her task. Why then didnt you stop your girlfriend?" Mishti cried.
Aryan didnt say a word. He had an arrogant look in his face . He didnt bother to answer.
"Let it be Mishti. I dont expect anything from anyone" Naina cried a little irritated by Aryan's silence.
"That's good. You shouldn't expect anything atleast from me. You are not important enough for expecting anything from me . I only talk to people I feel are important and you both certainly dont fall in that list." Aryan cried with anger reflecting in his voice. He didnt say anything and left angrily. Riya ran after him. Raj looked at Mishti with a sorry face but soon followed his brother.
Naina stood there shocked by the guy's audacity.
What does he think of himself! He considers others inferior to him. He is such an arrogant spoilt guy, Naina concluded.

"What were you doing man!" Raj cried.
"Oh god Raj please give me some time with my boyfriend. " Riya cried.
"No Riya! Actually I need some time with my brother"Raj cried sternly.
Riya made a face and left.
"What is wrong?"Raj asked.
"Nothing man...this Riya is irritaing me all the time" Aryan cried disturbed by Riya.
"But why did you behave like that with Naina? She's a  new girl..." Raj cried.
"I dont like her. Her face irritates me. She ...I dont know...I dont like her. And I was serious. They are not important in my life  Raj and Aryan doesnt speak to useless people." Aryan cried.
Raj didnt say anything . He just sighed.
This guy!, he thought.
Few moments later Sid joined them . He looked angry and frustrated.

 He looked angry and frustrated

"What's wrong Siddy boy?" Raj asked trying to lighten their mood.
"Can you believe her audacity? She complained to Miss Das about us ragging them!" Sid cried.
"Who?" Rsj asked a little concerned.
"That female version of Milkha singh. The girl who ran away. She brought Miss Das with her " Sid cried his anger increasing with time.
"Thank god it was Miss Das! You handled her , didn't you?" Raj asked.
"Ofcourse I did! Noone can escape the magic of Sidharth, not even Miss Das. She forgave us . But that's not important.  The important thing is how dare that girl! Who is she!" Sod cried frustrated.
Raj smiled.
"I will not forgive her. She has to realise that the college works on our rules and she cant challenge me in this college."sid cried .
"What are you planning?" Raj asked a little concerned about Neha and mostly Mishti.
"Wait and watch" sid cried.