Naina trusts Aryan

As Naina opened her eyes she was confused for a second. She was sleeping alone and her room looked so different. Then she noticed a watch on the table beside the bed. It was Aryan's.  Wait where was she!? As she looked around she couldnt help but freak out. She was in room 309! Aryan's room number. These were all Aryan's stuff. She was covered in a blanket but her clothes were completely intact.
She was busy thinking of all this when suddenly the washroom door opened amd out came a shirtless Aryan Malotra. He had the perfect body. Naina couldnt help but stare at him for a second before regaining her senses.

 Naina couldnt help but stare at him for a second before regaining her senses

"What am I doing here!?" She shouted.
"Shhh! What are you doing!? The principal is in the next room surveying out profits and stuff! "Aryan said.
Naina looked at him losing her shit.
"I dont care! What amI doing in your bedroom!?" She excalimed with horror.
Aryan looked at her with raised eyebrows. Then he slowly went closer to her.
"You really dont remember anything, do you?" Aryan asked as he smirked his infamous notorious amd gorgeous smile.
Naina couldn't help but shake her head. She genuinely didnt remember a single word.
"So you dont even remember calling me cute?" Aryan asked smirking again.
"That's impossible! I couldnt have said that!" Naina said.
"Now you will say you were not even signing gorgeous for means then you will say that we didnt even kiss and then finally you will deny to the fact that we..." Aryan was speaking but Naina stopped her.
"Stop it! That's impossible! We haven't kissed!" Naina said.
"And how do you know? You said you dont remember a thing! Why do you feel we have not kissed?" Aryan said.
"Because I...I trust you Aryan amd I would've remembered  had we kissed" Naina said and immediately left the room.
Aryan looked at her go. She trusted him...but why? She was too innocent for him. He had to.maintain some distance. This girl was proving herself yo be dangerous for his casanova life style. He couldnt allow himself or his heart to fall in love again! And this girl was live material! The one you fall in love with! He had to avoid her.

 He couldnt allow himself or his heart to fall in love again! And this girl was live material! The one you fall in love with! He had to avoid her

"I think I like Sidharth!" Neha confessed her feeling finally but only to herself as she looked at herself in the mirror

"I think I like Sidharth!" Neha confessed her feeling finally but only to herself as she looked at herself in the mirror. She didnt have the guts to reveal it to anyone . Not even Naina! Not atleast currently.

She recalled all the moments she had spent with Sidharth

She recalled all the moments she had spent with Sidharth. He was so adorable and treated her with so much care and affection. He was defjntelemt something.
"Nehaaa!!!! Come out!!!" Naina shouted as she knocked at the door.
Neha immediately opened the washroom.
"Babes what were you doing with Aryan the previous night?" Neha asked as she saw Naina.
"You know?!" Naina was confused.
"All of us know except the principal and khushi ma'am Ofcourse. Aryan told us you were drunk and you needed rest thus he shifted you to his room amd slept with Sidharth and Raj" Neha said.
Naina coildnt help but smile. She was right in trusting him. He was a nice guy.
"Guys there's good news! My boyfriend is joining our college!" Mishti said as she jumped with joy.
"Wait what...you have a boyfriend!?" Neha and Naina exclaimed togethermishti nodded smiling.
"What about Raj then?" Naina asked while Neha nodded.
"What about him?" Mishti was confused.
"He is in love with you!" Neha said.
"What rubbish! We were ways friends."mishti said shrugging off.
"Uhh maybe he was always your friend but you were definitely more for him. It was completely visible in his eyes.  He loves you Mishti!" Naina said.
Mishti looked confused.
"But I never said I liked him or stuff" mishti said.
"Well you never mentioned your boyfriend eother" neha said.
"Seriously! How is it my fault!? Come on girls! I dont feel he loves me but even if he does that's not my problem, is it?" Mishti said and realised how harsh she sounded.
"I need to leave" mishti said and left the room.

"Well tomorrows we will be back to our school life" Neha said.
"Hate it! Why do trips end so soon! " Naina excalimed with frustration.
"One noghtwas enough for you to get spiked amd drugged and you want a longer trip!" Aryan said while the others burst out laughing.
"Hey wait! On 15th you three need to come to our house. It's our mumma's birthday! There'll be a party! Thus you three are cordially invited!" Sanaya said smiling.
The three boys panicked.
"Freak do! Its tomorrow! We didnt buy any gift! We completely forgot!" Raj cried with frustration.
"As expected from you three idiots! Thus I have written you four's names in my gift as well. It's from all of us!" Sanaya said.
"Four ?" Neha asked as they were only three brothers.
"I am so sure Raayan too has forgotten!" Sanaya said.
"Raayaan is our youngest brother! He is in Xaviers school, 11th standard."  Aryan said.
"My sister is in the same standard in xaviers!" Naina said surprised.
"Wait...you have a sister?" Aryan was surprised.
"Bring her as well!!!" Sanaya declared.
Naina couldnt help but nod. Did and Neha looked at each other smiling while Raj aqakwary smiled towards Mishti who was busy observing if Neha was right and Raj was actually in live with her. Aryan looked away as he found Najna looking at him. Oh God! History is repeating itself! He cant make the same mistake again. Not again!  This Naina was dangerous!