The Slap

Sidharth was still recovering from his state of shock. Noone...absolutely noone except his parents or brothers had the audacity to even touch him...and this newbie . She slapped him that too publicly.
He looked around as he noticed people looking at him with amused expressions. He tried a lot to control his rage. He looked at Neha. She stood there...her face filled with mixed emotions. There was anger...there was terror...and there was guilt.
Neha kinda regretted taking such an impulsive decision. She shouldn't have slapped him but he was continuously irritating her. She didmt know what to do and all of a sudden she had slapped him without when thinking about the consequences.

Everyone were shocked

Everyone were shocked. Mishti gasped with fright. Raj was panicking thinking about the consequence.
Sidharth looked at Raj as of warning him to not interrupt. Raj couldn't say anything. He knew his brother and his terrible temper.
Sidharth held Neha's hand and pulled her along with him. Within seconds they were out of everyone's sight. Before Mishti could react Sidharth had taken her.
"Why didn't you stop him?" Mishti cried appalled. She was extremely angry.
Raj didnt speak a word. He couldn't explain the situation th her. Sidharth wont listen to him. Moreover he trusted Sid. He knew he wouldn't harm Neha. But he also knew Sidharth's temper. It could be dangerous. He quickly ran away searching for Sidharth. Mishti followed him.

Naina was reading a horror novel. It was an interesting scene and the story was slowly uncovering itself when she heard a loud thud. She instantly looked up. Noone came to library at this time of the day except her. This was the recess time and everyone hung around in the cafe or classroom but none came to the library. Then what was that noise. She dodnt know why but the novel's story started scaring her. She began to relate the situation with supernatural powers.
Is there a ghost in the library? This is quite an old college . Moreover libraries are hubs for ghosts. I had read somewhere that they love hanging out in the library. What the fuck am I thinking!, Naina slapped herself mentally for thinking these things. They are bullshit stories.
She tries to convince herself when she again heard a loud thud. This time she was genuinely scared.

"Who is there in the Library?" She mumbled

Aryan was taken aback. He was sure he had heard this voice earlier. He had not expected anyone to be present in the library during the recent time. He thought of ignoring the other person. He was Aryan Malhotra after all. He didnt care about others. Whoever it was...he didnt need to answer her.

There was no response. Naina could feel her heart beating with a fast pace. What was she supposed to do???
Oh yes she could call Neha. She began dialing Neha's number when she felt a push. She landed on the ground . Her phone slipped from her hand and the screen of her phone was completely destroyed but it was lit her phone about which she cared at that instant . The only concern at that moment was - WHO PUSHED HER?
Aryan was taken aback. He was so lost in his book that he hadn't noticed the person before him and had clashed with her.
Naina didnt turn around. She had heard her grandma say that never turn around to face a ghost. She stood there chanting her prayers .
Aryan was slightly confused.  What was going on? Why was the girl not facing her.
Was she one of his exes? But his exes didnt hide from him...he hid from them.
Naina had closed her eyes and was chanting when she again heard a loud thud . The noise had come from the front. She opened her eyes but couldn't see anyone. She was scared as hell. She decided to turn around and run towards the door. She quickly turned around and started running without noticing the man standing in front of her. She clashed with him and landed on his chest. She was so scared that she quickly hugged the person. It was a warm body. It was a human. As she looked up ...she shrieked with terror. The person she was hugging was scarier than a ghost. The guy who had made her life miserable...the guy because of whom she was threatened by Riya...the most arrogant man ever.
It was ARYAN MALHOTRA.

Neha could feel the pain in her wrist as Sidharth pulled her away from the others

Neha could feel the pain in her wrist as Sidharth pulled her away from the others. They were in a deserted corner of the college now. Neha didn't know how to react. She had been impulsive. But what would she do now?
"Listen ...I ...didnt intend..." nega stuttered but before she could say anything Sidharth interrupted .
"SHUT THE FUCK UP! Who the hell do you think you are? No body ...nobody messes around with Sidharth! I swear!" He cried.
Neha was scared but also irritated. This guy is so damn arrogant and what a spoilt brat.
He twisted her arm hurting her even more.  Neha tried her best to free herself from his clutch but his grip was way too strong.
"Stop moving!" Sidharth shouted. Neha was too scared to react.
Sidharth looked at her big doe eyes. She was beautiful and there was no doubt in it.
He looked at her. His eyes were filled with fury and anger.
"Sidharth ! Leave her!" It was Mrs Malhotra's voice.
Sidharth was taken aback hearing his mother's voice.
What was Mrs Malhotra doing here?