Break up

"Where were you?" Naina asked Neha .
"I complained to a professor about these guys but she paid no attention to me. Can you believe this? These guys are absolutely disgusting and so damn arrogant. Even the professors dont protest against them." Neha cried anguished and a little nervous thinking about Sid's anger filled eyes. It seemed he could murder her with his mere eyes.
"Let's not waste our time talking about them. They are awful especially their leader. That arrogant selfish conceited and mean person." Naina cried.
"Jesus! What happened Naina? I have never seen you so angry. What happened? " Neha asked genuinely shocked to see her quiet and sweet friend cursing someone in this extent.
"Those guys are awful. What do they think of themselves? Firstly I felt that other guy with kind eyes with whom I was dancing is a good guy but seeing his friends I doubt my previous assumptions." Mishti cried.
"What are you guys doing here? The principal is giving a speech in the assembly. We better hurry." Nisha cried joining them.
All four of them hurried to the assembly.
The principal was standing on the stage addressing the students.

"Good morning everyone. I am your principal Miss Tania Agarwal. I am here to inform you about the talent meet which is held every year in our school and  college. This is a comparison where we search for talented students of our school and college. There will be two groups and each student will be a part of each of the groups. The final years wont be taking part in this competition for their exam pressures. I hereby declare the two heads of the groups. Samik Mishra and Aryan Malhotra. Things will get heated now so I better take you all's leave. Thank you for your time children." Princi cried and hurried away knowing the reaction she would receive from Aryan and Samik.
"What the hell! She has made you a head. She has completely lost it !" Samik cried with frustration.
"Definitely she has lost it else she wouldn't have made you a group head." Sid cried with anger.
"Oh woow! Guys look Sidharth Malhotra can speak.  He is not just his brother's puppet" samik cried and laughed noisily.
Aryan just glared at Samik and left the spot.

Aryan and Samik are childhood rivals. They hate each other . Aryan has lost a lot due to Samik and vice versa.

Neha, Naina and Mishti thought of hanging out in the cafe as their lecture was cancelled. Reaching the cafe they were filled with displeasure.  The group of guys who were ragging them earlier were seated in the middle with a group of girls seated with them.
Aryan was sitting with his girlfriend who didnt leave any chances to touch him. Aryan seemed a little uncomfortable bit he was able to hide it perfectly. Sid was seated with a junior girl. She was a fresher. He was continuously flirting with her. Raj was sitting alone and was engrossed in his novel.
Neha and Mishti quickly occupied a seat. Naina on the other hand was texting her brother so she didnt notice the guys. She walked slowly looking at her phone.
Riya on the other hand had very well noticed Naina. Now it was time for a revenge.  She slowly extended her feet in a casual way blocking Naina's way. Naina had not noticed it.
Aryan on the other hand was getting up to buy some snacks for Sidharth. Naina  completely unaware of Riya's plan tripped on her feet was going to fall when Aryan held her. It was a reflex action which none could help. Aryan held her in a tight grip preventing her from falling down.

 Aryan held her in a tight grip preventing her from falling down

Naina completely zoned out.. the only thing in which she could focus at that moment was Aryan's gorgeous eyes. Aryan too didnt leave the opportunity of looking at her carefully. They were lost in each other for sometime when Riya's sheidk brought them back to their senses.
"Excuse me! What is going on over here? How freaking dare you?! Who the hell do you think you are! You are trying to steal my boyfriend since the morning. Stop it! "Riya cried .
Naina was taken aback. What was happening. This gulf is again bkMing me for something I didn't do. I didn't tell this guy to save me. He saved me at his own will then why is his girlfriend again blaming me?, Naina thought.
She was about to protest when Aryan outspoke her.
"Oh keep quiet Riya. Stop blaming her! You know it's not her fault. Since the morning you are blaming her for no reason. Stop it now!" Aryan cried frustrated now. He had not expected himself to be so frustrated for someone else.
Who was this girl and how does she matter?! Why was he fighting for her?!
Everyone looked at Aryan completely taken aback by his outburst.
Sid and Raj looked at each strangely.
Riya was in a state of shock. She didn't know what to say any longer . She openmouthedly looked tabher boyfriend. She.had never seen him stand up for anyone except his brothers.
Naina too was shocked . She had never expected Aryan Malhotra, the guy who insulted her in their last meeting to stand up for her.
"Baby! What are you saying?!"
"You know perfectly what I am saying. You had extended you feet so that she falls down" Aryan cried angrily.
Riya mumbled but failed to say anything.
"I have had enough of your shrieks. I cant take it anymore. I think I deserve better." Aryan cried.
Sidharth smirked knowing what was to follow.
"What do you mean?" You...you are breaking up with me that too for this nonsensical fresher?" Riya asked blasting with anger.
"Yes" Aryan cried in the most calm manner.
Naina was extremely shocked. She didnt know what to say. She for once felt guilty then the next moment she realised that it wasn't about her at all. He wanted to breakup with her and he dragged me in it unnecessarily.
Naina cursed Aryan with all her heart.
Riya angrily got up,gave a fierce look to Naina and left the cafe.
Naina stood there clueless.