WELCOME TO XAVIERS

"Why do we have to leave Dehradun and settle in Mumbai? I wanna be in Dehradun and live with baba. " Nisha cried.
"Even I dont wanna leave baba but Anil bhaiya has finally found a decent job in Mumbai and we also have hot scholarships in the best school and college of Mumbai. Baba wants us to take up this opportunity." Naina cried.
She was also worried about her father but then she remembered her father's words. Their father wanted them to be successful in life and Mumbai is a huge city and they were lucky enough to get admission in the best institution of Mumbai- St Xaviers.
"All set kiddo!" Neha entered the room.
"Yes  Nehadi. I will miss you though!" Nisha cried.
"No worries kiddo. You dont need to miss me. I got my admission letter today in the morning. Guess what? I am joining Xaviers!" Neha cried .
Both the sisters jumped with happiness.
" That is amazing news Neha!!! " Naina cried.
She really wanted Neha to come. All her life Neha had been her constant best friend. She couldn't stay away from her for very long.
"Where are you staying ?" Nisha asked  excitedly.
"I am staying with my sister. She also stays in Mumbai with another room mate." Neha cried.
"You could've stayed with is." Nisha cried.
"That's okay kiddo. My apartment is very close to yours. We will meet every day in Xaviers!!!" Neha cried.
"Which school is Nisha admitted to?" Their father asked.
"Xaviers. St Xaviers has a school as well as a college . Same campus so I will be able to take care of Nisha." Naina explained.
Their father nodded in agreement.
"Mumbaiii!!!!! We are coming!" Nisha cried. Neha and Naina burstnout laughing.

 Neha and Naina burstnout laughing