XIV: On The Sidelines

Hello! Welcome to my new book! I hope you like it and remember to vote, comment, and share! I love you all and enjoy it !!!

I'm glad to be back! I've missed writing so much! And remember 5+ chapters have been posted today across my three MCYT books. Three might be in one and two might be in another for example. Check every one of my books out!

"WILL!!!" I shouted and ran to him.  He waited there with his arms open and tears in his eyes.  When we collided, I held him so tight.  I was afraid that if I'd let go, I would lose him again.

"I missed you so much, N/N.  How...how did you get out here?  Why is your head wrapped with bandages?" Will asked.

"Can I sit down somewhere? My whole body kind of hurts," I asked.

"Of course!  Come inside Pogtopia."  He ushered me inside.  I looked behind me to see George and Sapnap running up to Clay.  They followed in behind us.  Will took me down each step, holding me up.  I could see Tommy at the bottom sitting on a step looking bored out of his mind.  He had different clothes.  Everyone had different clothes on.  More of a rebellion kind of look than the noble L'Manberg outfits.  Tommy looked up and his face immediately brightened.

Once we made it down, I was crushed with hugs from Tommy and Tubbo.  I let go of them and looked up, seeing Sam leaning against the wall.  He came over to me and hugged me.  Then I saw them.

AJ and Ranboo coming right toward me.

AJ reached me first, attacking me with kisses and barking at me, wagging his tail fast.  Ranboo hugged me and I could see his tears.

"How-"

"I'll tell you when everyone is here."  Ranboo waved everyone over and grabbed me a wood stool, clearly homemade and rushed.  I sat down, everyone circling me.

I explained everything.  Schlatt.  The party.  The explosion.  

Niki...

I saw as their faces brightened when they heard about the explosion and knew that would end soon.  We didn't know if Niki were alive or dead.  And to be honest, I never wanted to know.  I don't want to deal with another heartbreak.  I only buried one of my family and I don't think I could handle another.  No one is ready for that, even the most crazy people.

By the end I had tears in my eyes and I was looking down, ashamed for not getting Niki out in time and hopefully only getting her hurt.  I don't think I could live with myself if my own bombing I had planned killed her.

"They're weak.  We can fight them!" Will exclaimed while being at my side.

"How?  We barely have any supplies and they have everything!  Our mines, our homes, our farms, our-" Sam was cut off.

"Well that's where I come in.  I can get you guys those things if you promise not to make a big government when you win," Techno negotiated.

"How long will that take you?" I asked.

"Probably two days.  I already have half of it stocked."

"Then we'll need to attack from the south and north gate.  Close them in.  I think we should-" I had started.  Will stepped up, however, and took over.

"No.  You'll be resting.  We'll handle it.  And you three," he motioned towards Clay, George, and Sapnap. "Will be supervised.  You can understand why we can't trust you."  They all simply nodded, accepting their fate.  "It's late.  We should all get some rest and help Technoblade stock up tomorrow.  AJ and Ranboo, as usual, can go get some food.  Y/N rests for the day.  Got it?"  Everyone hummed a response.

Everyone except me.

"I'm not going to just sit here all day!  I want to help!  This is a war I want to fight!" I argued.

"You'll get your time to fight.  Now get to bed.  Find an empty slot," he gestured towards the many slots in the stone walls with bed inside.  No doors.  No privacy.

"Preferably one of the ones at the end."  Will always knew what I was thinking but I'm a changing woman.  My views change. 

I went to the right, AJ following.  I laid in the vacant bed and set my bookbag on the floor.  AJ hopped on the bed, curling up in the sheets.  After awhile, I heard someone tapping against the stone.

"Hey, just wanted to give you these clothes if you ever want to change out of that."  Clay dropped off the clothes and quickly went back out.  I didn't have the energy.  All the lights went out and I heard a chorus of goodnights.  I guess things run a bit differently around here.  There were always lights on in L'Manberg.  Times are different now, demanding different measures.  

As I said, leisures like that don't have a place in a time of war.

------ ------- -------

Also, I'm looking for more people to work with. Yes I know, I have a lot amazing editors already that I love and appreciate so much but I love and need more ideas and I'm hoping at least one of you are filled with them. And I of course want you to be part of the story-making process and have a say! Plus I would love to have another friend :) PM me for more info on being an editor or you can just comment here! Either one works!

Please read what is below (this changes every chapter most of the time)

Sorry for the short chapter!  I'm glad to be back! Updates may be still spotty since I'm not finished my essay yet but they'll definitely be coming out! <333

I hope you liked this chapter! Just letting you know, shoutouts are in the TommyInnit book in the "I'm Here for You" chapter so check it out. At 71 followers I did an About Me Book with a face reveal!!! I hope you like the new story and I'm excited for what's to come!!

And if you EVEr see a typo, don't hesitate to comment and notify me of it! I don't have much time to reread these because of school and other responsibilities so it would be a big help!

Also, PM me anytime! I take constructive criticism and story ideas anytime whether you comment me or PM me. If you do, maybe your idea will pop in at a point in the story!

Also, don't hesitate to ask for help! I've already helped 3 people planning out their stories and wouldn't mind helping more! PM or comment for help!

Love you! Happy Reading!

And I would love ideas for all my stories! Comment here for ideas please!! Thank you!

^^^^^^