IV: Phil...

Hello! Welcome to my new book! I hope you like it and remember to vote, comment, and share! I love you all and enjoy it!!!

*Also Play this song for the entire thing.  Bring a box of tissues

I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey, Y/N?  It's time for us to go to the docks!" 

I'd recognize that voice anywhere.

"No, fuck off Phil!" I said cheerfully.

"Come on, Y/N.  Don't be stubborn."  I opened the door and saw Phil's face lighten up.

"You ready?"

"To fight? Yes.  To go converse with a man I hardly know?  Of course not."

"You did that with Dream."

"Shush that's different.  He's the enemy.  I was getting information."

"But Techno is family.  Why can't you talk to family?"

I had no answer to that.

"I'll say hi.  Then I'm leaving."

"Okay."

"Wait...you're fine with that?  Even if Will said-"

"I know I can't stop you so why make it harder for you?"

I gave him the biggest hug.  

"You said to the docks, right?"

"Yes..."

"Then let's go!" I enthusiastically said and pulled him by the arm and him muttering that he was too old for this.

I could already hear the rushing waves even if I wasn't entirely there yet.  I went over the hill and saw a man with pink hair standing there with a trident.   No one in L'Manberg even has one.  I stopped in my place and now it was Phil dragging me.

The man was adjusting his mask.  What is with these guys with masks??  He was retying it in the back and noticed us finally.

"Hey there, Phil.  Is this who you were talking about?"

"Yeah, actually.  This is Y/N.  She won't be here for long like we planned." 

"Why is that?" Techno asked.

"Because I'm gonna go fight in the war even if Will doesn't want me to," I proudly said.

"What are you, his cousin?" Techno assumed.

"No more like a daughter," Phil chuckled.

"Sooo..what are you to L'Manberg?" I asked.

"Just an anarchist who hates governments.  The normal I guess," he answered with his hands in his pockets.

"But L'Manberg is-"

"An upcoming government.  I know.  I'll try to stay out of your hair but no promises."

"You better or you'll be in some deep shit you-"

"ALRIGHTY THEN!  It's about time you fight for L'Manberg... I better see you after.  Stay alive, promise?" Phil cut me off, holding his pinkie finger out.

"Promise.  I'll see you on the flip side."  I took my sword out, adrenaline running throughout my body, and started running towards the main wall where most of the confrontations were.  I could already hear shouting from the other side.  But then what I heard next was frightening.

Two swords clashing together.

I ran out and saw Dream head-to-head with Tommy and their swords pressing against each other.  Tubbo and Niki were backing up, swords raised, as George and Punz approached them.  Ponk and Sapnap were fighting with Fundy, Will, and Quackity.