XV: How Do You Trust After Everything?

Hello! Welcome to my new book! I hope you like it and remember to vote, comment, and share! I love you all and enjoy it !!!

I'm glad to be back! I've missed writing so much! And remember 5+ chapters have been posted today across my three MCYT books. Three might be in one and two might be in another for example. Check every one of my books out!

I put my hair in a ponytail (*any length you want and if you have short hair, just leave it down):

I leaned down to pet AJ.  Will had left a note for me to go to where all our medical stuff is.  When I walked in, Will was leaned over a table with bandages, medicine, and other things spread out on the table. George was next to him, keeping his distance.  They both looked up when they saw me.

"Come and sit down.  I want to change your bandages before I got help," Will instructed.  I sat in the chair and he came in front of me, getting bandages and medicine from the table.

"Then what can I do during the day?" I asked.  I hope someone is here with me.  AJ is the sweetest but I need someone to talk back to me.

"Just think of ways to get us in and win the war.  We'll attack tomorrow after a night of planning," Will informed.  "You're wondering where Dream is, aren't you?"

"Now why would I do that?"

"George, go report to Sam please outside.  Thank you," Will said.  His attention was fully on me now as George left.  "You were pretty close to him that night we went to get fruit."

"He was just trying to talk to me.  It meant nothing."  I winced as he took the bandage off my stomach, cuts showing and big bruises.  I must have fallen on some glass.

"He'll be on our side soon enough.  George has already agreed."

"You shouldn't just let people in.  Fundy, Quackity, and Eret remember?  Do those incidents mean anything to you?"

"Dream sided with you in so many things and protected you.  You're the thing that keeps these wars going.  You're the thing we need to protect."

"What are you saying..?"

"You're our weakness.  If I lose you...if any of us lose you, we'd be lost.  We wouldn't think rationally.  You being gone is basically all of L'Manberg's child gone.  To enemies, you're the prize.  Not the discs, not the land.  Only you."

"So he's using me?" I whispered.

"Dream?  No, I think he has the right intentions.  He just wants to be allies right?  Has he mentioned he wants to join us?"  I stayed silent, wincing now and then at the pain and stings.

"I guess that's a no.  Well, since he trusts you out of all of us the most, you should be the one to convince him."

"What if I don't want to choose sides," I blurted out, having no control of myself.

Now I know what Clay was talking about.  The more I keep in, the more things that can come back and haunt me and eventually, break me.

"Pardon?"  Will stopped applying the medicine, looking up at me with a confused expression.

"I mean...think of it as this.  A fish has to choose a new coral reef or stay at his home.  The new coral reef has many possibilities but is full of mystery.  The old coral reef is where his family is where nothing would be surprising.  The fish would always be safe but it would be the same thing day to day.  Another choice for the fish is to swim away from all of it, avoiding a decision.  What would you choose if you were that fish?"

"I'd probably choose the road of possibilities and mysteries."

"What if I chose that road, Will?"

"What?"

"Clay offered me to join his side.  If we join Clay, we can be one big unit.  It's a new government and a road full of possibilities and less wars.  What do you say?"

"Not now, Y/N."

"Really?!"

"I will decide this after the war Y/N!  Go to your room," Will scolded, finishing the last bandage.  I stood up swiftly, even knocking over the chair over.  I glared at him and walked out, seeing Clay standing with Ranboo who was probably supervising Clay. I didn't go to my room.  Instead, I turned right, going up the steps to the outdoors.  I could see Sam, Tubbo, and Techno speaking.  They seemed surprised seeing me at the surface.  I paid them no mind and kept walking.  When I turned around, they were gone, probably to go tell Will I was outside when I wasn't even supposed to be.  Only one person could help me right now.

Time to head for the docks.

------ ------- -------

Also, I'm looking for more people to work with. Yes I know, I have a lot amazing editors already that I love and appreciate so much but I love and need more ideas and I'm hoping at least one of you are filled with them. And I of course want you to be part of the story-making process and have a say! Plus I would love to have another friend :) PM me for more info on being an editor or you can just comment here! Either one works!

Please read what is below (this changes every chapter most of the time)

Sorry for the shitty chapter! I'm glad to be back! Updates may be still spotty since I'm not finished my essay yet but they'll definitely be coming out! <333

I hope you liked this chapter! Just letting you know, shoutouts are in the TommyInnit book in the "I'm Here for You" chapter so check it out. At 71 followers I did an About Me Book with a face reveal!!! I hope you like the new story and I'm excited for what's to come!!

And if you EVEr see a typo, don't hesitate to comment and notify me of it! I don't have much time to reread these because of school and other responsibilities so it would be a big help!

Also, PM me anytime! I take constructive criticism and story ideas anytime whether you comment me or PM me. If you do, maybe your idea will pop in at a point in the story!

Also, don't hesitate to ask for help! I've already helped 3 people planning out their stories and wouldn't mind helping more! PM or comment for help!

Love you! Happy Reading!

And I would love ideas for all my stories! Comment here for ideas please!! Thank you!

^^^^^^