XVII: Blame

Hello! Welcome to my new book! I hope you like it and remember to vote, comment, and share! I love you all and enjoy it !!!

I really think this YouTuber needs a lot more recognition.  Like and Subscribe to her!  Thank you <3

THANK YOU FOR 207!!!

The waves were louder than before.  I could see Clay and Ranboo speaking to one another.  I looked around again, astonished at how everything could look so much like home but is like a complete stranger to me at the same time.

This is and is not my L'Manberg.

"We have to go find Niki."

"But what if she's-"

"Just find Niki or whatever is left of her.  That's what Phil wants us to do before we leave.  Don't be afraid to kill anyone in your way," I instructed coldly.  I usually hide my feelings around people and this was one of those moments when feelings shouldn't be included.  I need to think before I act.  I could feel their eyes on me, especially Ranboo's.  I know that he knows I don't do things this way.  They both know by now because I'm an open book.  

"Try to duck behind anything you can.  It's pretty bright out so we'll have to be careful of anyone being on guard duty on the wall or even down on land."  I nodded to Ranboo after he was finished giving us advice.  Clay looked at me and gave me a smile.  I gave a small one back.  I looked down to see AJ being quieter than usual.  Ranboo must have trained him in the days he's been exiled.  

There were minimal trees in L'Manberg.  We're so fixated on development that we cleared the trees out in our area other than a select few and the L'Mantree.  The green grass was longer than before, uncared for most likely.  AJ was currently munching on some until Clay scolded him and put him in his hoodie, AJ's head poking out.  

Everything just looked a little bit gloomier than before.

I examined everything around us.  I stared at the path, knowing damn well we can't walk in the middle of it like old days.  There was a little opening next to it though.  A hole next to the wood of the path was clear as day to me but if you didn't use it, you would never notice it were there.

--- 14 Year Old Y/N ---

"You can go in there!  I made it so that you could scare Tommy easier!" Tubbo explained to me.  He had the biggest smile on his face and the little latch on the hidden door to under the path was opened by him, showing me a ladder leading to the dirt floor and some torches.  

"Be careful you don't knock the torches down or touch them.  They hurt." I laughed at Tubbo, knowing he probably has done that.  I hugged him real tight.

"It's the best Tubbo.  Thank you."

"Anything for you!  Now I think Tommy is by Skeppy's house and there are signs inside saying which way is which.  Have fun!"  Tubbo gestured for me to go in and I did, seeing the little rays of sunlight peeking through the wooden boards.  

--- END OF FLASHBACK ---

I spaced out at the memory. How could that have been six years ago?  Skeppy and Bad left and I stopped using the tunnels that year.

"Follow me." I led them over to the hatch, opening it with a loud creak and saw the dirt.  The torches weren't glowing anymore but the signs were in decent conditions.