IX: My Socks Are On

Hello! Welcome to my new book! I hope you like it and remember to vote, comment, and share! I love you all and enjoy it !!!

***Enjoy the vid above of Sapnap singing/rapping.  This really helps me get through all my school work.

"Y/N...what the fuck are you doing?"  I immediately snapped my head up from Clay's shoulder, all my sleepiness washing away in an instant.  Clay fixed his mask over his face.

"J-just picking strawberries?"  I'm never this nervous.  I picked up AJ who was still sleeping soundly and stood up.  "Will, let's just go.  We need to make dinner."  I looked to Clay and sadly smiled towards him.  Will ripped the basket of strawberries from Clay's hands, glaring at him.

"Will..."

"Come on."  He put his hand on my back and urged me forward down the path.  His footsteps weren't light and cautious anymore.  It seemed like he wanted to snap every single tree branch and step on every single leaf on the ground.

"Did he do anything to you?"

"No, Will."

"Did he threaten you?"

"No, Will."

"Did he-"

"I'm fine.  We talked about AJ.  That's all.  Now please for the love of god calm down and let me breathe!"  I heard him mutter an apology and quicken his pace.  AJ wriggled in my arms a bit, adjusting his sleeping position.

I saw the lights of the towers and the gate was left wide open.  Will must have gone inside already.  I entered and went to the house.  I could see no one through the window but as soon as I walked in, I heard everyone.  

"Hi, Y/N!  Oh, sorry." Niki apologized, turning her normal voice to a whisper.  "You should go sit down-"

"No, I want to help.  Let me put him down," I went over to the couch but Ranboo rushed over and held his arms out.

"Child.  Now."  I giggled and handed AJ over, Ranboo sitting on the couch and laying there with AJ.

I saw everybody in the kitchen cutting some kind of fruit, even Tommy.  It was 8:09 PM.  Way past our usual time to eat.

--- --- ---

"Should we just leave a bowl for him?" Tubbo asked, gesturing to Ranboo who was fast asleep with AJ.

"No because fruit flies would get on it!  And who would want warm fruit?" Karl objected, looking like he was about to barf.

"We can simply just leave it in the cooler you morons," I stated.  I finished writing the note to Ranboo for him to drop off AJ at my house when he wakes up.  Everyone started lining up, wishing Sam, Will, and Tommy the best of luck tomorrow for the election.  I was the last in line.  I hugged them all tightly.

"Please win.  I don't know what I would do if Schlatt was in control again."

"I can't make any promises, Y/N.  But we'll try.  We have been ever since we decided to run.  Now go get some sleep, kid."  He ruffled my hair, undoing the loose braid crown I had on my already down hair.  I walked out the door into the cold and went into my home, pulling down all the blinds and changed into a knee-length nightgown.  I went into bed and went under the covers and closed my eyes.

***Just wanted to show you the house layout!!!  The house decor/ interior is not the actual house I just want to show you the inside