XIX: Pity

Hello! Welcome to my new book! I hope you like it and remember to vote, comment, and share! I love you all and enjoy it !!!

Go check out my latest chapter of my About Me book :) bet you'll relate to at least one thing in the latest chapter of it

Main character outlaw arc pog???? !!!!!!!!

"Where the fuck were you?!" Will yelled as I walked up to the entrance of Pogtopia.

"So you're just gonna completely ignore that I saved Niki and captured Fundy, Quackity, and Schlatt?"  Ranboo had connected all the restraints and had the three sit on the ground.  He led Niki into Pogtopia while Clay only watched us with AJ in his hoodie again. 

"You can't disappear like that.  You want to be a soldier for L'Manberg, you follow orders."

"She isn't a soldier for L'Manberg."  Will and I turned to Schlatt who had a smirk on his face.  I could see Clay's confused face.

"Pardon?"  I was frozen in my place as Will spoke with Schlatt.  I had no idea what he was talking about.  Of course, I stand by L'Manberg!

At least I think I do.

"Look around Wilbur.  Quackity betrayed you.  Eret betrayed you. Your own son betrayed you.  If your own son can betray you, don't you think Y/N would betray you too?"

"You shut your damn mouth you-" Will put a hand up towards me.  "Let him speak."

"She went against your orders and kept escaping to the outside of the walls for years.  Escaping from you.  From L'Manberg.  Think about it.  Fundy went behind your back.  Why would Y/N want to go outside?  Huh, Will?"  Clay kicked Schlatt in the stomach but Will quickly got between them two. 

"Go to the pit Y/N.  Sit in the farthest corner of it.  We don't have a jail right now so that will have to do."

"But Will I'm your daug-"

"What did I say."  I retreated into Pogtopia with tears in my eyes.  I could see Clay coming in after me, probably dismissed by Will.  I walked by all the worried faces and went to the pit where Tommy and Tubbo were sitting.  They saw me walk by and I sat in the corner as if I were five.

"Why are you sitting there?  You aren't a kid anymore," Tommy said.

"Will put me in his so-called jail," I said with air quotes. "Schlatt told him I'm against L'Manberg and I...I think he believes it."  My voice broke towards the end and I wrapped my arms around my legs and buried my face into my knees.  Out of everything that has happened, that was the least expected.

"Wha...What?"  Tubbo questioned.

"He doesn't trust me.  He thinks I'm not on his side.  And he said he was going to talk to me later and for me to just sit here."

"Well then we'll sit right here with you," Tubbo firmly said as he pulled Tommy with him and they both sat beside me.  I looked at them with tears falling and hugged them both.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"We'd do anything for you.  You're basically Will's daughter!  You're family!" Tommy said, hugging me.  Tommy let go and I laid across the two men, my head on Tommy's lap and my feet on Tubbo's lap.  I closed my eyes and everything washed away.  I wish it could be like that forever.

---

"Y/N get up."

"Go to hell, Wilbur."  

"You haven't called me that in 7 years.  You really hate me right now don't you?"  I didn't answer him.  I sat up and put my head in my knees again, Tommy and Tubbo rubbing my back to calm me down.