XXVI: Nerves

Hello! Welcome to another chapter of this book! I hope you like it and remember to vote, comment, and share! I love you all and enjoy it !!!

Remember if you have discord, join my server! It's very wholesome and chaotic all at once but I love it! 

Here's some music to play while reading!  I found out that you can't really play music at the same time on mobile when I put it as the header so I put some music here!

At the end of this chapter there is a Google Form for my followers to fill out. I have written the next chapter already but when it comes out depends on you.  I am waiting for 20 responses before I release it.   It's my hostage and the only way it's going out is by your decision of completing the form >:)

 I am in the process of making an introduction chapter for my books!  Instead of the boring name, photo of the person, and who they are to the main character, I'm going to be different.  You'll see soon ;)

Also, do you like to do art?  Is your art style like or similar to the cover of this book?  Please work with me in drawing scenes in this story then!  Comment here if you would like to help!

ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END DO NOT FORGET IT PLEASE!!!

I'm going to tell you now, this chapter took so damn long because I wanted it to be at least 3000 words (coming close to the end of this book so I want the last chapters to be long ones) and second, I wanted it to be detailed so you can visualize what is happening.  yes, i am gud author.

Read into every action, every word, every piece of dialogue in this book.  There is a meaning behind a lot of things in here and there IS lore included into this book.  Be on a look out for it

The path seemed to take five seconds to walk down even if I knew I tried to walk as slowly as possible.  I knew I couldn't delay the inevitable.  I was determined to do this, I was determined to even win.  At the same time, however, I wanted to crawl up in a ball and lie in bed with my mind cleared of the betrayals and the hardships.  I felt a hand on my back and turned to see Tommy there.  

"You're going to have to step through.  It's your first time going through it so it'll feel all fuzzy but once you gain feeling again, walk straight.  I promise someone will be there to catch you."  A bright purple light illuminated his face as I stared at the portal.  The transparent purple light was swaying in a way that was mesmerizing.  I remember the purple rose that is compressed in Will's song book.  It's a little book but he keeps it there all the time on his shelf in his room.  That book is like Tommy's discs to him.  They mean the world.  But I can see it in Will's eyes.  They mean so much more than just the world.  I just wish he would think the same about his own kids, even if I was only taken in.