VI: We're Officially Screwed

Hello! Welcome to my new book! I hope you like it and remember to vote, comment, and share! I love you all and enjoy it!!!

"I mean, it wouldn't even be finishing you off.  Tommy barely landed a hit."

"Eret sure taught you how to lose in your first war," Dream chuckled.

"Yeah, well, I'm sure they had some experience losing if they taught me how to then," I snapped.

"You know, I never wanted Phil to die."

"What?  How'd you-"

"I watched it from the top of the wall.  Of all people, he shouldn't have died."

"Yes, we can agree on that.." my voice cracked just thinking about it.  I lowered my sword a little.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Why would I talk about it with you?  You said you would kill me and you had one of my friends as a traitor who killed Phil!  Give me one good reason I should talk to you about it."

"I'll listen."

"That's all?"

"No.  I'll actually listen.  I can tell by the way Will tries to protect you, you don't get your word in very often and I saw how attached you are to Phil.  Eret did say someone went to talk with Phil every day.  He always said you weren't important to the mission and to avoid you and Phil-"

"Well, I guess he went against his own word now, didn't he?  He's the one that killed Phil when he was going to kill me!"

" Calm down.  Yes, I know but we weren't expecting you to be that skilled and headstrong.  And we certainly weren't expecting you to show up since you were going to be with Phil.   Mind you, Eret never mentioned you in the reports and we all haven't seen you until yesterday when you hit me.  You really pack a punch," he complimented, pulling his mask to the side a little showing the bruise.

"Thanks, I guess.  Why are you being nice?  Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, right?  Yeah, that's not gonna work on me bud." I scolded.

"The war isn't over it's really just a grace period for your little 'nation'."

"Okay dickhead well I think-" I heard the sound of a crossbow being cocked back and mine and Dream's heads instinctively looked up, scanning for the danger.

"Don't move." A man with brown hair and weird sideburns stepped out from the shadows, with two men walking beside him.  Two very familiar men.

"What the fuck is it with you traitors?  Especially you Fundy!  Will is a dad to us!"

"I'm sorry, Y/N but I just believe in a better tomorrow and this is the way I'm going to achieve that.  Now drop the weapons.  Both of you or you're going to get hurt," Fundy replied coldly.  Quackity was on the other side of the weird man.  I never dropped my sword but Dream did.

"What the hell are you doing?  Drop your weapons.  I'm sure if we can work together, we can get out," Dream whispered.

"And submit to these guys?  I think the fuck not-" I was hit in the head by Fundy, falling to the ground.  It hurt so bad.  I could see Dream immediately get hit next.  I then felt my arms being tugged and then being lifted from the ground.  

'Will surely isn't letting me out after this one' I thought as I closed my eyes and let my drowsiness take over me.

--- --- ---

"Yo, wake up!!!" I heard a rough voice yell and the sound of banging on metal.  I immediately went to rub my head but my arms were tied to a bar on the wall opposite of the jail bars.