XXV: Sticks

Hello! Welcome to another chapter of this book! I hope you like it and remember to vote, comment, and share! I love you all and enjoy it !!!

Remember if you have discord, to join my server! It's very wholesome and chaotic all at once but I love it! Also, remember to do the google form in my bio!

Welcome to another chapter of things I wish happened in real life._.

***I wrote this at 3 AM and I'm so mad that it was not 3000 words but I knew I wanted to get something out there

***I wrote this at 3 AM and I'm so mad that it was not 3000 words but I knew I wanted to get something out there.  Next chapter will definitely be longer and will come at probably at 1 AM EST on January 24***

I touched the sharp tips of the arrow each time before I put them back in the quiver.  I opted to go with a regular bow since Phil said I got too excited with a crossbow and it was about relaxing.  

-14 Years Old-

"That bow really knocked you down, didn't it?" Phil was smiling towards me and I only pouted.  I've gotten to know members here but I mostly spend time with Dad-.. Will, Phil, Tommy, and Tubbo.  

"It's not my fault the bow has that much of a kick.  Shame on you for starting me out on that one."  He laughed as he went inside his house as I waited outside.  I've never been in there before.  It's been a year and I've never been inside.  I waited for moments, staring at the red and yellow roses we planted days ago that he said he used to plant every spring season with Will years ago.  Phil said when we first planted them that we'll eventually make different colors and I am so excited for it.

"Alright kiddo.  Let's get you back with your training.  Will is gonna be so happy to see how much you're improving." I smiled at the thought of it.  Nowadays, Will is always rushing around to improve everything.  The L'Manberg wall is being built and it is a big deal.  Ever since that wolf attacked me last year, Will has been working on this.  

I took the bow from his hands and held it in one hand.  I then held the three arrows I had and held them in my right hand, the tips faced down.  We walked down the path from his front door, Phil opening the creaky black gates.  I walked out, Phil closing the gates behind me, and walked down another wooden path, the planks over the marsh eventually leading to the woods to get to the field in L'Manberg.  Phil's home was quite a walk but it was reserved and quiet.  Not as bustling with commotion like L'Manberg was.  I love L'Manberg but sometimes I just need quiet.

"Does Will or Tommy drop you off here?" Phil asked with his hands in his pockets and looking straight ahead.

"It's a mix but Will never does nowadays. It seems like I see less of him each day..."  I looked down at the planks I was stepping over, hearing the waves of the sea.

"Chin up.  As soon as that wall is built, it'll go back to normal.  Just you wait and see."

I looked up to see him smiling at me.  I gave the same smile back, happy that I could still cling to that hope.