Chapter 2 Little Lemon Leaf

Something had happened. Leafy was leaning on the tree while sitting down. Flower had also noticed that Leafys right eye was no longer there instead there was alot of blood.. (because LOGIC) "OH MY PETALS! WHAT HAPPENED LEAFY!?" Flower looked at the injured Leaf. Leafy didn't say anything and just looked at the panicking Flower. "OH WHAT AM I KIDDING!! I WILL ASK LATER!" Flower said while helping Leafy up. They were walking to the bus and then this is the part where Leafy blacked out..

         Time Skip
Leafy woke up on one of the foldable beds. She looked around and got up. She was on the top bunk so she went down. She heard some noise from the front part of the bus and saw Flower.
"OH! Hi Leafy,Come I made cereal!!"
Leafy came and sat on one of the chairs. "I made cereal because I didn't want to waste food!" Flower told Leafy while eating her cereal. Flower was now happy as she had company. Flower talked to Leafy for quite a long time and got off topic lots of times..then she remembered Leafy. "Oh uh Hey! What happened to you? And where is everyone?" Flower asked Leafy. Leafy who looked up from her empty bowl looked away a bit sad. "You don't want to talk about it? It's OK I-" Leafy then got up interrupting Flower and went to the back. Flower was a bit confused. Did Leafy want to show her something? Or was she tired of listening to Flower talk?. Leafy then came back and showed a sign to follow her." Oh.. OK."
Flower followed Leafy to the back. Leafy took out some papers which were Teardrops as she liked to draw comics. Leafy started to draw something (And as you guys can't Possibly understand Leafys drawings and that I'm too lazy to draw it I will let Flower do a bit of guessing then I will do a earlier P. O. V)
"Was it after I fell asleep?" Leafy nodded. "So a object stood in front of the road?" Flower asked while guessing Leafys drawings ammediatly because she usually talked to TD so she was very good at guessing. "Four stopped the bus.. And didn't hit the object? OK.. Then?" Leafy nodded and continued to draw..

                 Leafys Earlier P. O. V
"HEY YOU KNOW I COULD HAVE HIT YOU!!" Four shouted to the object while getting out of the bus. We nearly hit a object! I looked out of the window to see the argument clearly.
"HEY! LOOK AT ME! YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT I DIDN'T HIT YOU!!"
Four continued shouting at the object.
The object had a mask on so I couldn't see its face but I think he was saying something to Four. X came out of the bus with Purple Face to calm Four down,But then the object brought out a knife and... STAB FOUR?!?!
" G-Guys.. Run!!" I heard Four call out.
Me, Gelatin and TD ran with X and Purple face into the forest with the masked object following us. We and X and Purple split off into two directions but for some reason the masked object followed us. Then I remembered about Flower who was still in the bus sleeping. "GUYS!! WHAT ABOUT FLOWER?!" "SHE WILL BE OK... the object is with us so I don't think it will come back to the bus."
Gelatin told me. The object caught hold of TDs hand "Hey! GET AWAY!" I called while amazingly Kicking it and of course setting TD Go! TD thanked me by nodding her head. Then the object who was still on the ground held my leg. I-I couldn't run.. "LEAFY!" Gelatin called. "UH-YOU GUYS GO FIRST!! I'LL ME YOU GUYS LATER!!" After thinking TD nodded and ran leaving me behind..
             END OF P. O. V

That's a horrible drawing uhhhhh

"So.. That's what happened?" Flower asked. Leafy nodded while looking at the drawing she made. "I wonder what happened to the rest.." Flower asked herself. "Eh! WE shouldn't think about this!!" Flower suddenly Called scaring Leafy a bit. "Come I'll make.. Uh" Flower looked at the clock "DINNER!" Flower said while rushing to the front part of the bus, nearly tripping over nothing.. TWICE. Leafy followed her....

"I think I've been here FOREVER"
Lollipop said to herself VERY loudly.
She had stopped moving 10 days ago.
"Maybe I broke it... Somehow.. Uh I on a diet!.. I Promise!" 'uhhhh' Lollipop thought to herself. Then suddenly the air thing that X put to bring Lollipop to the BRB disappeared and Lollipop fell into the desert sand below her Face first. "I definitely broke it.." Lolipop said to herself while brushing off the sand and spitting the sand which came in her mouth. 'Maybe Four forgot that I was going to the BRB? And he canceled the thing?' Lollipop thought. 'They can't possibly be that far.. I just need to walk to the bus! That's It! EASY! and two, I really need to exercise so this should be a good time to do so!' Lollipop thought to herself jogging away from the direction that she came from earlier.

 I just need to walk to the bus! That's It! EASY! and two, I really need to exercise so this should be a good time to do so!' Lollipop thought to herself jogging away from the direction that she came from earlier