Chapter 3: Nightmare Fuel

"OK! Do you want to sleep on the top bunk or the bottom?" Flower asked Leafy. It had turned to night so they were going to sleep. There were four bunk beds as they were for Flower, Leafy, Gelatin and TD. Lollipop slep on the floor. And as Gelatin and TD weren't here Leafy and Flower had four beds for themselves. Leafy looked at the beds they chose and shrugged. "Hmm.. OK then I take Lower!" Flower said while jumping
On the lower bed almost hitting the top bunk. Leafy went on the top bunk above Flower. "GOODNIGHT!!"

                Time Skip
Leafy woke up from a nightmare she had. She was terrified but she couldn't recall the nightmare. So Leafy tried to go back to sleep. She tossed and turned but couldn't sleep. So she got up and went down from the top bunk and went to the mini fridge they had at the front part of the bus. She took a bottle of milk which was cold and poured into a cup. And as the bus didn't have a stove (For some reason)
Leafy couldn't heat the milk. The cold milk gave Leafy an opposite effect to what warm milk was supposed to give. Leafy looked out the window which faced the forest. Then she saw a figure in the distance. She couldn't see who it was as it was dark. But the object was glowing. The objects shape reminded Leafy of someone but Leafy couldn't remember who.. Curiosity killed the cat. Leafy went out the bus to see the object. The object was facing the forest. She now could see a bit more clearly thanks to the glowing object. "F-Firey?.." Leafy asked In a soar voice as she hadn't talk for a few days. The object looked at Leafy and it was indeed Firey! "Hey Leafy.." "F-Firey.. How did you.. Escape the BRB?.." Leafy asked. "I have my ways" Firey said smirking. Leafy smiled. "I.. Missed you.." Leafy told Firey. "Me too". Leafy noticed another figure coming from the forest. Firey was facing Leafy so he didn't see the object. The object was a circle shape and the more it moved the more Leafy could see the character more clearly thanks to Fireys glow. The object had a mask on.. 'No..' Leafy thought 'It was THAT object.. The object who KILLED four,The one who HURT my friends...' "FIR-" Leafy tried to tell Firey about the object but she couldn't speak anymore. It was like something was preventing her to speak.. "Leafy?" Firey asked looking concerned. Leafy, terrified was pointing at the object but Firey couldn't take the hint. "Are.. You ok?" Firey asked. The object was now behind Firey. Leafy terrified now almost crying kept pointing at the object. Then the object took out a knife and was about to hit Firey when they both disappeared... A sudden hit of Reality struck Leafy. As if she had woken from a dream or Nightmare. Leafy looked around for Firey or the Masked object but they were nowhere to be seen. She was alone. 'Maybe it was a dream and I was sleep walking..' Leafy thought. Rain started to come down. Leafy after a while went back in the bus...