Chapter 5: Yellow Variable

A small yellow variable leaned against a tree. He was very exhausted from running and worrying about his friends. 'Where's Purple Face.. He's been gone for a while..' X thought to himself. Two weeks ago, He and Purple Face was wandering through the forest. The forest was very huge, even more than The Evil Forest (BFDIA) It was very easy to get lost in. X heard rustling from a nearby bush. Thinking it was the scary masked guy, X ran away from both Purple Face and the bush. X could hear Purple Face calling for him but X couldn't stop running. He was scared of the masked object after seeing what he did to Four.. He didn't know what happened to Purple Face but he really regretted it, as he is now alone in the huge forest. Back to the present, X is now very thirsty now to think of it as he had been running for a while. He had rest but not so much as he was still very afraid and kept running deeper into the forest. X noticed that he didn't have any water or isn't close to any water resources. He wanted to rest but he might even die if he wasn't careful staying at the same place. So he got up from the tree and started searching for water.
-Back at the Bus-
The three haven't really done or went anywhere after finding Purple Face. Flower of course wanted to find Gelatin, Teardrop and X but she let the other two rest.. She felt bad dragging them here and there in the forest again and again and.. Again.. Especially Leafy. Speaking about Leafy, she hasn't talked to Purple Face and Flower ever since the 'incident' which they chose to call it. Leafy has started to use Teardrops technique which was to use drawings and sign language (which Leafy hasn't quite really learned much) to communicate with both Purple Face and Flower for unknown reasons. She's probably still shooken up after.. Her eye and Firey.. Purple Face was worrying about X. He suddenly remembered about X one evening. He felt guilty for leaving his friend In the forest instead of looking for him. He will try to find him soon.. "Purple Face!!" Flower called. "Oh,I'm yeah Flower?" Purple Face answered. "I'm going to try to find Gelatin, Teardrop or X in the shallow parts of the forest! Wanna come?" Flower asked. "Um sure" Purple Face answered. "What about you Leafy?" Flower asked. Leafy shaked her head,meaning no. "Well ok then! Come on Purple Face!" Flower said while getting down from the bus bringing another bat making sure she doesn't forget it this time. They made sure they didn't went deep into the forest as they could get lost.
-LeTime Skip-
They searched for a hour and hadn't found anything. They were about to go back to the bus when Purple Faco noticed something.. "It's Four!!" Purple Face said shockingly. Flower looked at where Purple Face was staring at and did in fact saw something similar to Four. "Wait.. Isn't he hurt?..or..dead?.." Flower asked "I don't know but maybe she would go closer.." Purple Face said while floating to Four. In was in fact Four! But.. It was his lifeless body. I'm not a gory person so like you guys can imagine the gore if ya want. "OH MY GOD!!" Flower screamed while covering her mouth as she had screamed a bit too loud. "F-Four.." Flower whispered. It was in fact Flowers first time seeing Four after 'The Incident'. "U-um let's go.. I don't want to see this.." Purple Face muttered shutting his eyes while also looking away. "Sure.." Flower said. They both went back to the bus. "What type of object would leave a dead body just laying there?.." Purple Face asked once getting back to the bus. "A psycho.. To be presice.. A Monster.." Flower answered looking at Purple Face. Leafy noticed the two of them had came back to the bus which was good as she was starting to worry. "Hi Leafy.. we didn't find anyth-anyone today.." Purple Face told Leafy. Flower completely understands why Purple Face lied to Leafy however..
-TIME SKIP ONCE AGAINN-
"Ok guys! Guess what I made for dinnerrr!!" Flower said looking at the other two dramatically hiding whatever she made behind her. "uhhh what?" Purple Face asked. "CEREALL!!" Flower said moving herself and showing three bowls of cereal. "oh" Purple Face said. Leafy started to slow clap and even if she didn't say anything you can still hear the sarcasticness in her claps. Sudden realization hit Purple Face. "W-Wait! How am I supposed to eat that?!" Purple Face asked reminding Flower he has no limbs. "Ah! Gotcha!" Flower said while switching one of the cereal bowl to a bowl of cereal and no milk. "Enjoyy!!" Flower said. "......." "We need to find her a cookbook.." Purple Face told Leafy.