Chapter 4:The WOODS

"Good Morning Leafy!! Sleep well?" Flower asked Leafy who had just woken up. Leafy nodded still a bit upset from last night. "Today we will be eating Cereal!! Again" Flower said while pointing at the cereal on the table. Flower isn't a good cook all she could make was cereal, cereal and cereal. "Is that fine?" Flower asked Leafy. Leafy nodded while sitting on one of the seats.
        TIME SKIP
"Hey Leafy?" Leafy looked up from a drawing she was doing. "Do you want to go to the woods to see if we could fine anyone?" Flower asked Leafy. Leafy nodded. "Okie!! Let's Go!!" Flower said while getting up from a seat and taking a bat just in case the masked guy comes and tries to hurt them. Flower and Leafy walked into the woods. Leafy looked around terrified as she had bad times here. "Sorry for bringing you here btw" Flower told Leafy. Leafy a bit confused of the question gave Flower a half smile. Half smile meaning 'it's ok' and 'Ihateyousomuch' of course Flower never thought Leafy would think the second one. Flower looked around to see any sign of any living being. Suddenly Leafy looked at her left with alarm. Flower noticed the alarm look on Leafys face. "Hey! Did you hear something?" but before Leafy could even answer Flower heard it too. It was like.. Humming? And it was getting louder!! "Um.. Leafy? Maybe we should head.. Back.." Flower asked now a bit afraid. "Oh! Hey Guys!" A deep Voice was heard. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Flower took Leafys hand and running to the path they were coming from earlier. 'Maybe it was the killer!?' Flower thought. She ran and if course she tripped and fell.. Face First. Leafy sat up and saw the object she then death stared Flower." Why.. Why are you death staring at me?.."Flower asked." Oh! You guys run fast! Was the killer chasing us?" the object asked. Flower looked at the object and was shocked!! It was..

" PURPLE FACE?!?!? YOUR ALIVE!! "Flower said in happiness." Yeah I thought I was the only one left!" Purple face said." What happened to X?" Flower asked." Well you see funny story we split off and we couldn't find each other. " Purple Face said." Well I guess I don't have to say what happened to everyone huh?" Purple Face said while looking at Leafy." Hey You should come back with us!! "Flower asked." Wha-Thx!!" Purple Face said. Purple Face followed Flower." You don't talk alot huh Pal?" Purple Face asked Leafy." Well, she hadn't talked since I first found her!"" When was that?" " 4 days ago" Flower answered.
TIME SKIP
"Heres the bus!!" Flower said while pointing at the bus. "Heh, it looks the same like how We left it!" Purple Face joked. "Let's Go Inside!!" Flower said while going inside..then she tripped  again and fell off the stairs but we aren't going to talk about that. While Purple Face looked around Flower just remembered something. "OHNO LEAFY!!" Leafy went to Flower. "I LEFT THE BAT THAT I BROUGHT EARLIER DANG It!!" Flower said

 "I LEFT THE BAT THAT I BROUGHT EARLIER DANG It!!" Flower said

'That.. Ain't my problem at all' Leafy thought to herself. "Heh Please don't look at me like that.. It's uncomfortable" Flower said while walking away.