Chapter 9: Welcome back..

Flower stares in horror..she was jumpscared by someone staring right at her from the doors window. Purple Face seemed to notice too and just hide behind her, cause he's useless with no limbs. It takes Flower a hot second to recognise who she was staring at.

"so like..can you open the door, it's so damn hot out here"
The voice asks, a bit confused on why she was being stared back at. This sealed the deal for Flower. "OH Um- sure sure!" Flower runs up to the door and swings it open. A purple flavoured lollipop stands on the dirt, looking at Flower. She seems to be melting, she didn't lie..it was quite hot outside.

"You. Get. In"
"Alright, I wanted too anyways"
Lollipop walks in the bus, seeming a bit happy she's got in some shade. She falls onto the bus's driver seat, dramatically. Flower and Purple Face stare in shock at Lollipop, who they had thought had been sent to the BRB..is right in front of them! Alive!
Lollipop seemed to notice the..weird behaviour. "What y'all looking at?" "Nothing" Flower and Purple Face, on cue- looks away. Lollipop stares a bit and sighs. "What the heck happened here?" She asks, "the bus is all busted up and y'all look like you were fighting with a bear or something" she observes, giving them weird looks.

"Or was that acually like a challenge or somethin? I can never understand where they get their ideas from.." Lollipop says, clearly mentioning the blue unalive number. She seemed to not know though. "Um..well acually..- wait, why are you here?" Purple Face asks, as confused as Flower is. Lollipop sighs, "the stupid air thing? Yeah the thing that's SUPPOSED to sent me to that rotating building broke and dropped me into a desert" Lollipop explained, "I was confused too, but I wasn't gonna survive in that desert JUST by how HOT it was- so I left" She continued.

Flower and Purple Face shared looks, "you..went to find the..bus?" Flower asked, even more confused at Lollipops actions. "Well- I was searching for anyone really, but then I saw the bus so--- might as well head back in" she lays comfortably on the chair. "So..you saw..nobody" Flower asked, Lollipop shakes her head. "No one, well- I saw no-one.. who knows? Someone might be avoiding me for some reason" Lollipop says sarcastically, "well- we need to tell you something..acually quite alot of stuff" Purple Face says, giving Lollipop a serious face. Not normal for Lollipop, so she stayed silent and listens to them.

It is 4:00 pm.., she thinks
Leafy sits on her bed, she has just woken up from her sleep..nap. She notices that Purple Face has vanished, she looks below her. Flower has vanished too. Where could they have gone..? Has someone caught them? Leafy has a hard time breathing for a moment, she decides to go try to find them. She climbs down the foldable bed and headed to the front of the bus where she heard..

"So, we've been taking a break trying to find them and..like- we'll try to find them eventually tho- but..not everyday do we have the energy to look for our friends.." that's Flower.

"All I know is that X is alive"
Purple Face..

"Who know if he's still alive though, you said it yourself- its been a WHILE since you found him, Purple Face"
...
A new voice, Leafy recognises the voice. It can't be..
Leafy slowly opens the curtain, that covers the drivers place.

"Lollipop?.."