{3}

Ten POV:

Ten: s'cuse me?

Hyuk: yeah... he's actually waiting on the first floor...

Ten: does he want Johnny too?

Hyuk: Mark, go ask-

Mark: no you go-

Hyuk: no YOU GO-

Johnny: god you two SHUT UP-

Ten: Johnathan you better shut up, Mark... please go ask.

Mark: ok

Mark rushed out and Donghyuk just had a sly smirk on his face.

Johnny: ahem*

Ten: just talk

Johnny: Do you mind bringing everyone back into this room please?

Donghyuk: a-ah... yes...

He rushed out one second and came back into the room one second later with everyone. I looked over at Taeyong and Jaehyun who were staring at each other for about 3 seconds. Looked down and then spit apart. I knew how Taeyong was with Jae so I'll probably tease him about it later. About a minute later Mark came back in the room.

Mark: he asked who Johnny was so I told him, he said yes.

Ten: oh ok, thank you Mark, bring him in.

Make left again with Donghyuk to escort him into the room.

Ten: Hey uh John...

Johnny: yes?

Ten: how about you sit here ,where I'm sitting, and you talk. I'll stand next to you on your left. Jaemin and Jeno will sit over there, by the window. Jaehyun and Taeyong, you both will go over by the exit/entrance. Jaehyun on the right, Taeyong on the left.

Everyone stood around for a while looking at Johnny.

Johnny: what are you all waiting for? Get into positions.

Everyone flinched and then quickly ran into their places. I got out of my chair and pointed my hand to the seat while looking at Johnny. He sat down and then folded his hands, putting on a stern face. I put my right hand on the hand rest of the chair. While putting my other hand in my pocket. Mark and Donghyuk came back inside with two men this time. I only recognized one, and obviously it was Hoseok.

The two men looked around the room and started chuckling.

Hoseok: so, you need 1....2....3....4....5....6.., 6 bodyguards, huh.

??: we came unarmed.

Ten: I just wanted to be careful.

Johnny tapped on my hand and I looked over at him. He put is index finger to his lips, and I understood that meant, be quiet. Or if I were to say it "do me a favor... shut the fuck up" so I rolled my eyes and then sighed.

Johnny: why are you both here?

Hoseok: ah ah ah, aren't you going to ask who we are?

Johnny: oh ahem, sorry, your names and group?

Hoseok: well I'm Jung Hoseok,I'm the person your friend Ten here, made the little bet with.

??: and I'm Min Yoongi, we are apart of the group named BTS.

Johnny widened his eyes just a little and then spoke again.

Johnny: BTS? as in-

Yoongi: yes, the seven member group, located in Seoul, leader RM, known for defeating
Seventeen the other gang. (Not in anyway am I saying that BTS is better than Seventeen, we don't compare groups in any of my storys)