{11}

Ten POV:

Johnny: what? So you care about what your father thinks...?

Ten: yes! Of course I do...

Johnny: you choose to please him instead of being happy?

Ten: Johnny...

I stroked one side of his face with my hands and then said.

Ten: we can't be together... we can't love each other...

Johnny: ...but if your father-

Ten: Johnny... I would.. I really really would... but I can't I'm looking death straight in the face right now...

Johnny removed my hand from his face and then embraced me.

Johnny: ...well you aren't looking death in the face with me here...right?

I wanted to cry, so so so bad. I whispered...

Ten: ...you need to stop playing with my feelings...

Johnny: Ten... I won't do it ever again ok...

Ten: no.. why are you acting like this now?!

Johnny pulled away then held both my hands and looked directly into my eyes.

Johnny: shh... stop yelling.. I know it may seem like I used you-

Ten: STOP.IT.

Johnny: Ten I'm serious... My ex broke up with me and I was relieved... Then I met you and then..

Ten:.. and then we hung out more and more everyday. So close we were huh? Well one day she came running back because she got jealous and then YOU LEFT ME!

Johnny: Ten I-

Ten: NO LISTEN TO ME! YOU BEGGED ME TO HANG OUT EVERYDAY AND I DID. I LIKED YOU A LOT AND THEN YOU JUST LEFT ME IN A BLINK. JOHNNY ALL THE TIMES I HUNG OUT WITH YOU SPENT ALL MY HOURS ON YOU...you...you just abandoned me...

Johnny: and then we broke up again... why didn't you come back?

Ten: because then I realized we can't be friends..or lovers...

Johnny: .....fine then

Johnny pushed me out of the way, grabbed his items, and then left the door slamming it on his way out. I flinched at his sudden movement. I got up and then locked the door. I turned off the lights and then opened the currents. The sky was cloudy and foggy and the ravens were flying around. I sat on the window seat and just sighed, I sat there for 15 minutes. My head dropped then I pulled out my phone and called Jaemin.

Jaemin: Hello? Hyung whats up, Master Johnny just got home.. where are you?

Ten: ...I'm still at the office, tell Taeyong I'm not coming home until 5 tonight..

Jaemin: hyung whats wrong?

Ten: nothing Jaemin, I just want to take a little time off...

Jaemin: hyung we haven't even been in the house for a full week yet.

Ten: I understand that.

Jaemin:.. did something happen between you and Master Jo-

Ten: Jaemin, call him "master" when I'm not around ok... it doesnt make me feel right.

Jaemin: kinky-

Ten: what-

Jaemin: oh Hyuk, are you...whats that? N-no on your- HYUK- .....