{18}

Ten POV:

Ten: ..? What? That's impossible? You were just cryin- no- who told you that crap Taeyong hyung?

Taeyong: ..it isn't crap Ten... I know it they're here...

Ten: I'm sorry hyung but this is the only time I won't believe that...

I said as I looked down sadly at the roses. I felt Taeyong staring at me and then he lifted my head up with his finger.

Ten: psh... what?

Taeyong: wait for 4 days Ten... I promise you he'll come.

Ten: no... no he won't...

Taeyong: why are you doubting?

Ten: be...because... I know he won't

Taeyong: Why is that?

Ten: Taeyong he literally said that it's goodbye... Johnny has never said that to me or anybody else in his life...

Taeyong: you're right he hasn't...

Ten: what about you? You were bursting out in tears earlier because of Jaehyun ,how are you?

He scoffed and said.

Taeyong: don't ask me.... ask Taeyong.

My head looked up and at Taeyong and he was gone, I stood up with the help of my cane and looked around. I was shocked, I couldn't explain the feeling I felt but I felt so so so so... warm and fuzzy... and safe. I heard a grunt and then looked to the right.

It was Taeyong

I walked up to him and the hugged his tight. His breathing heavily and I could tell
he was just finished crying. I looked up at him then cupped his face and said.

Ten: Taeyong, where were you earlier...

Taeyong: e-excuse me? I was just walking around here- w-where's my phone?!

Ten: ...is this the first time you're seeing me... after the..... phone call?

Taeyong: .... yeah...

I cupped his face and pulled him closer making our foreheads touch and I cried out of happiness.
Taeyong was panicking he had absolutely no idea what was happening.

Taeyong: y-yah! What's going on!

Ten: look at me, they.are.ok.

Taeyong: what?! This is bull shit! Johnny and Jaehyun said goodbye they never ever say goodbye!

Ten: I... I know... but Wayv is back with the rest of NCT!

Taeyong: what? Ten a-are you ok?

Ten: what! I'm perfectly fine!

Taeyong: ...ok.. lets go inside now

Ten: just wait 3 days and I promise you they'll come back...

Taeyong: ..Ten-

Ten: you're doubting Jaehyun...

Taeyong thought for a second then said.

Taeyong: y-...y-es I am..

I sighed and then nodded my head and said in my mind.

"I really hope you will come back to me"

Johnny POV:

I just ended the call with Ten and Taeyong. I looked over at Jaehyun who was blank, he had no emotion left... and I knew exactly how he was feeling. Jaehyun weakly gave Jungkook the IPhone and Jungkook smashed it. I flinched slightly and looked over to Jaehyun who was mouthing a message to the air. I sighed and looked up to the three men.

Johnny: ...thank you...

Jimin: aish... no problem, just don't tell Yoongi!

Johnny: no problem...

Taehyung: ... you know truly... we've been trying so hard to kill you all... now I know who to put my anger on when I'm mad.

I looked up and Jimin looked confused and asking Taehyung, he shouted out-

Taehyung: ugh their boyfriends you idiot!

Jimin: h-ey! I'm older than you shut up!

Jaehyun: don't hurt them... please..

I sighed and then looked over to the poll next to us. Mark and Jeno were silent and had their eyes closed, no they were not dead. They just couldn't bare to talk without crying and screaming their lungs out for not being able to see their lovers before they die...
I heard many different cocking sounds coming from different directions and knew...

It was time to say goodbye...

I held my breath and looked up...

Namjoon was back with the others and they were all holding guns pointing at us.

Hoseok: ...now tell me.. who won?

Jaehyun: y...you did...

Yoongi: CAN'T HEAR YOU!!

Johnny: you seven did... n-now... just pull the-

??:

Hands up~ we've out numbered youuu~~