{17}

Johnny POV:

Jaehyun: .... you better be joking.... please..

Doyoung: ...Its only one member?

Johnny: ...shit..

Jaehyun: shit..

Doyoung: cops?

Johnny: no I got this... everyone get ready, Doyoung who lives the closest?

Doyoung: let me check................oh shit.

Jeno: haha! Its you isn't it?

Doyoung: sigh we're on out way...

I hung up and then got most of Ten's things ready. I texted the group to pack one bag and one bag only. I was sweating. A lot. one of the fucking members were in front of the house. Doyoung kept texting us updates about what this one member was doing. He hasn't gone inside the house yet, but he is right outside.

Taeil was texting us how far away they were. 3 minutes...

2 minutes....

1 minute....

Arrived!

I opened up my window and then threw down Tens bag. I slid down the roof just a bit and then handed Ten to Doyoung. Doyoung nicely placed Ten inside the car. I looked over to the next window and I saw Jaehyun throw Taeyong's bag outside the window. Jae wiped his tears with his sleeve and then carefully handed Taeyong to Doyoung. I sighed and then watched the car drive away.

Johnny: ...psst.. Jae, get ready!

He nodded slowly and then went back inside his room.

I was fully changed and then put on a black mask. I then heard a bang from outside. I texted the group chat that it was time...

Ten POV:

woke up to crying, loud loud crying, and an unfamiliar place. I looked around and saw Taeyong crying his eyes out. I jerked up and saw I was sleeping in a white big ass living room. Donghyuk and Jaemin were passed out and Taeyong was crying on the other side of the room.

I got up but then quickly fell back down.

Shit...

Then it hit me, Johnny just fucked me.

Ten: Taeyong Hyung!!

He whipped his head around and then Doyoung came out of absolutely nowhere and helped me over to where Taeyong was sitting. I thanked Doyoung and hen he left the room leaving us to talk.

Ten: hyung what's going on? Why are you crying?

Taeyong: ....Ten where's Johnny, where are we currently?

Ten: ... we're at Doyoung and Taeil hyung's house...

Taeyong: ten where is Johnny.

Ten: Johnny? ....

I thought but nothing came to my mind.

Taeyong: if we aren't home right now and Johnny, Jaehyun, Jeno, and Mark aren't with-

I slapped my hand over my mouth and tears started coming down my cheeks. Taeyong sniffled and then whipped my tears with a tissue.

I cried harder thinking that I never got to say anything else. "Yeah you got to moan for him tho" ...ok? Like ok and? Sorry but the fucking love of my life since High school is risking his life for my mistake. So don't joke about that shit.