{31}

Taeyong POV:

Ten passed out and Haechan caught him.

Taeyong: what the...

Haechan: MARK GET OUT HERE AND LOOK AT THIS.

Mark and Jeno ran outside and their eyes went wide.

Mark: uh- Jeno get in my car you four stay here and watch over the kids.

Donghyuk: and I can't come because?

Mark: because, No.

Jeno: Mark get in the car!!

Mark was about to leave and Donghyuk grabbed mark's arm.

Donghyuk: you're not being fair again, Mark.

Mark: we will talk about this at home.

Donghyuk: what you think I'm to weak?!

Mark: I didn't say that, I will be back in an hour.

Mark left and I looked out the door to see Jaemin and Jeno talking by the car.

Jeno stood up straight and swung his arms lightly and Jaemin became still. Jeno and Mark got into the car and drove off.

Jaemin and Donghyuk went back into the kitchen and rolled their eyes.

We laid Ten down on the couch and I walked over to the two of them whispering to each other.

Taeyong: so... you're also having problems?

Jaemin: for a couple months now yeah, he's been pretty distant.

Donghyuk: Mark makes time for me, but when it comes to things like this he won't let me come. I feel like he sees me as weak...

Jaemin: just so you know, you're not. But Taeyong I didn't know you were having this kind of treatment too.

Taeyong: ohh yeah, ever since we got Yuhan he has been incredibly busy, he's.... he's never around anymore.

Donghyuk: we're all having problems but I'm not gonna cut Mark off, we're getting married in a couple months... I just hope, I don't know..

Jaemin: Sheesh, I tried talking to Jeno about getting kids, being married, you know future couple life and stuff-

Donghyuk: oh yeah, you know Taeyong, Jaemin called me at 3am once to have a 4 hour conversation, to talk about his future life.

Taeyong: what, when was this-

Donghyuk: couple months ago, but Jaemin is crazyyyy about being a parent and getting married. So, what did he say, Jaemin?

Jaemin: ....he shut me out...

We looked at his with raised eyebrows.

Jaemin: yeah, he spends time with me after work.. but he.. uh.. whenever I talk about it he... doesn't

Taeyong: can't believe this...

Donghyuk: I honestly had no idea I would end up like this

Jaemin: me too...

Taeyong: hey, you guys remember that one time in high school when Donghyuk climbed on the lockers and hissed at the teacher-

Donghyuk: hey that teacher deserved it.

Jaemin: you got a week of detention.

Donghyuk: I don't see why, they're just soft.

Taeyong: didn't you knock over like 8 lockers.