{8}

Ten POV:

I whipped my heard around and immediately started yelling.

Ten: WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT!? MARK! WHAT IS- LEE DONGHYUK WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? DROWNING?!

Donghyuk scoffed and then walked out of the room going upstairs to his shared bedrooms.

My jaw fell open and then I glared at everyone around the room. I took off the dish gloves and then ran upstairs. I banged on his door until I had enough and then opened it myself.

Ten: LEE DONGHYUK!

I looked around the room to see he snook out. He was probably on the roof, when he moved in with me a couple years ago he told me if he was on the roof he needed space. I sighed and then left the room. I closed the door slowly and then turned around only to hit, what felt like a rock. I looked up and saw Johnny.

Ten: what is it asshole? He won't t-

He grabbed my waist and slowly pulled me in. My face hit his chest one of his hands hugged my waist and the other hand hesitating to move towards my head. He patted my head and then said.

Johnny: he.... he'll come out.

I sighed and then slowly started getting comfortable. My eyes widened and then I pushed Johnny back making him stumble.

Ten: s-stop ge-t-t away!

I ran down the stairs and then made my way to the downstairs bathroom. I slammed the door and then locked it. I was breathing really heavily and then ran my fingers through my hair. I kept on facepalming my head and quietly cursing. I was sweating and hyperventilating.

Just then a knock was heard on the door.

Taeyong: ...Ten?

Ten: not now Taeyong!

Taeyong: ...ok..

Taeyong POV:

We were all eating silently and then I heard a door slam from the living room. I took a bite of food, stood up, then made my way to the room. I knocked on the door and I presumed it was Ten.

Taeyong: ...Ten!

Ten: not now Taeyong!

Taeyong: ...ok..

I sighed heavily and then walked away. I knew Ten cared for Donghyuk very very much, they lived together for a while. When Donghyuk moved out Ten was a bit sad, until he found out he'd be working with him everyday. But I just needed to give him space, that's all. I sat back down at the table and started eating again.

Jeno: so Mark, what happened-

Jaemin: can we not talk about this?

Jeno: oh ok, s-sorry...

I finished eating and then looked around to see everyone else was gone and I was the last to finish eating.I put my plate in the sink and then started washing the big ass load of dishes. I finished washing and then took off the gloves. I walked into the downstairs living room and then sat down on the couch. The sun was setting and I decided to go onto the balcony. I was wearing something very similar to Ten.

(Taeyong was wearing his Highway to Heaven outfit, go search cause he looked A M A Z I N G)

I was just about to open the doors to the balcony but first I took off my nice dress shoes. I leaned over the railing and watched the sun slowly say goodbye. I got a little sad because I loved going to the beach, I haven't been able to go to the beach of a while now. I heard the doors behind me open and shoes that were tapping on the floor slowly getting closer. The person stopped right behind me.