{5}

TW: blood
Jeno POV:

??: uhh yeah by me

Jaemin and I turned around and saw Ten eating his dinner a few feet away from us.

Jeno: a-ah... h-hyung! What a-are you d-d-doin here?

Ten: aish you kids.

He got up and made his way towards us. He sighed and then kneeled down to our eye level.

Ten: look, I won't say a word. Be more careful though. What would happen if I were Johnny?!

Jaemin: sorry hyung but-

Ten: no but's Jaemin. You too Lee Jeno. You both need to stop going on dates in public. You could get caught by Johnny or my dad. So if you want to still see each other you both better start having dates inside one of your houses.

Jaemin: a-ah... yes hyung.

Ten POV:

As I was walking away I stoped. I looked forward and then turned around again to see them sighing in each other's arms. I smiled and then said.

Ten: Hey you two, look here!

They looked over at me in confused.

Ten: stop being so obvious at work, I can tell but John sure can't.

Jeno: oh sorry...

Ten: no don't apologize! It's cute, but Nana, you gotta stop giving Jeno "cute eyes"

Jeno: you've been giving me cute eyes?

Jaemin: w-what? N-no!

Ten: also...

Jeno+Jaemin: ..yes?

Ten: I would recommend... maybe stop dating?

Jeno: excuse me?! No I'm not.

Jaemin: sh. Listen first.

Ten: don't get me wrong, you can totally date if you want to. But if you ever break up you're going to have to see Jeno everyday for the next few months.

Jaemin: ...I don't think I'll have to worry

Jaemin gave me a small smile and then I walked away. I grabbed my dinner and packed up my things then walked away. As I was walking back everything was so beautiful. The night sky and all the lights lit up. I passed a pizza parlor and smelled the goodness of the place. I continued walking. Just then I got pulled into an alleyway then a hand wrapped around my mouth. I stayed calm and then turned my head back. It was
Yoongi?

I bit his hand and he whipped his hand hand to his side.

Ten: Yoongi, whats-

Yoongi grabbed my hands and locked them in hand cuffs. He taped my mouth shut and then threw me onto the opposite wall. Yoongi reached in his pocket and slowly taking out a knife.

Yoongi: you know I might as well just kill you now. It would be the best part. You, walking home alone, and nobody with you. Hoseok told me not to, but honestly where's the fun I'm that? So why don't I just...

He pulled the knife out completely and pointed it at my stomach. I gasped because I felt the knife slowly going through each piece of clothing. It finally got to my skin and then it started going deeper every second. I screamed but then Yoongi slammed his hand onto my right cheek. He went deeper and deeper until it stopped. Yoongi fell on the floor with the knife still in his hand. I was hissing in pain and then walked off not even wondering why he had fallen. I then felt liquid streaming down my fingers. I started hissing in between each step I took. I cold hand held my arm and I stoped.

Ten: I-if you are a BTS member p-please go away!

??: I wouldn't hurt you, love...

I then knocked out and then woke up in YangYangs guest room, again. I felt my wound was now bandaged up and I was taken care of. I came out of the room and then looked for Yang Yangs room.

Ten: YANG YANG! YOU DOPE I'M HERE!

Yang Yang: TEN!

He rammed outside into the hallway and then saw me leaning on my door frame. He hugged me and then examined me.

Ten: I'm ok...

Yang Yang: that isn't what he said..

Ten: who? Who is he?

Yang Yang: I can't say.

Ten: hmph ok then...

I searched for my phone and then pretended to dial a number.

Ten: uh hello? Kun?

Yang Yang: AYO END THE CALL!

Ten: Mmk..

I pretended to end the call and then looked at Yang Yang with a blank face.

Yang Yang: I can't say because I don't know! He was tall, black mask, black hoodie, checkered vans, and gray sweatpants. He said YOU GOT STABBED! Haha, that was hella funny I started laughing because I knew-.... I knew... TEN!

ten: ...yeah...

Yang Yang: YOU ACTUALLY GOT STABBED?!

Ten: WELL HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW!? WEREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO BANDAGED ME UP?!

Yang Yang: ...s' cuse me? No?

Ten: ....it was oh well how GREAT!

Yang Yang: at least he helped you...?

Just then the doorbell rang and Yang Yang went to go answer it.

Yang Yang: ...? Hello? Can I help you? Ten? And you are? Ah! TENNNNNN!!

Ten: coming coming!

I ran over to the door and saw my dad.

Ten: what are you doing here?

Mr.Lee: you're leaving to the new house today... remember?