{10}

Taeyong POV:

I snapped back into reality and then pushed Jaehyun away. His mood completely dropped and then he become cold once again. I sighed and then went to Ten at the FRONT door way.

Taeyong: can I help you?

My heart was beating 100mph I felt as if I was about to burst.

Ten: yeah... where's my wallet?

Taeyong: oh... here let me see..

I rushed upstairs and then found it on his nightstand. I grabbed it and then rushed downstairs. I handed it to Ten and then kissed his forehead goodbye.

Ten: BYE MOM!!!

Taeyong: bye bye! ....Wait-

Ten: hol up you responded-

Taeyong: SHUT UP LEAVE LEAVE-

I locked the doors and then I caught Donghyuk coming down the stairs.

Hyuk: morning Hyung...

I kissed Hyuk on the forehead and the walked with him into the kitchen. I washed the dishes while talking to him and I apologized and just told him how I feel about old school rules and stuff that I truly don't believe in. He nodded and then told me he was going to the training room in the basement. I nodded and then went into the living room. I looked up and saw Jaehyun, I smiled seeing him. He was wearing (his kick it outfit, the suit with gold on it) He looked over at me and then rolled his eyes. I quickly did the same and the I started glaring at him. I then saw Mark come down the stairs right after Jaehyun. I walked up to Jaehyun and then asked while fixing up his suit.

Taeyong: and where do you think you're going?

Jaehyun: A meeting, I'm replacing Johnny, now stop asking me shit Taeyong.

Taeyong: Whatever, stay here for a sec...

I grabbed jaehyuns bag then headed to the kitchen and then called up the driver. I added a note and his lunch in the bag. I walked back into the living room and then gave Jaehyun his bag.

Jaehyun: bye Mark!!

He said completely ignoring me. I had a blank face and then he shut the door. I sighed and then turned my attention to Mark.

Taeyong: can I help you, Mark?

Mark: ah yeah.. Is it ok if I train?

Taeyong: aish... don't ask me its ok, now go and train!

I thought about it and then thought I should workout. So I changed, told Jaemin where I was going, packed my bags, and then left for the gym.

Ten POV:

(This was when they were just leaving the house)

Johnny and I entered the car and we sat in silence for the first 4 minutes.

Ten: ....Johnny what do we do...

Johnny: about what?

Ten: about the people living in the house with us... Jaemin, Jeno, Mark, and Donghyuk .

Johnny: Don't worry about them, Taeyong knows how to keep everyone in line.

Ten:  mhmm... right...

Johnny: what?

Ten: nothing.. why?

Johnny: It seems like you aren't just thinking about them...right?

Ten: ....I- ...I am

Johnny: so who else are you thinking about...

Ten: what? I just said-