{6}

Ten: ...WHAT!?

I looked over at Yang Yang and he just shrugged. I looked over to my father and chuckled awkwardly. He was usually a very laid back person.. until it comes to rivals or business. Honestly I never got to spend time with my mother or father, it was always me and my nanny. My father always came home eventually but never spent any time with me. My mother on the other hand never came home. She loved me or she acted like she did. I saw photos and videos of her. She was beautiful,stunning, and brave... (am I going off track? Sorry you can skip this part if you like but this is Ten telling about his past. This is the first time in months he has ever gotten to see his father face to face.) He is awfully scary most of the time. But I love him even if he doesn't love me back...

I sighed and then looked my father in the eyes.

Mr.Lee: Ten Lee. EXPLAIN!

I flinched at his sudden yelling and then looked at him again.

Ten: f-father I-

Mr.Lee: stop stuttering and man the fuck up. Why am I JUST NOW FINDING OUT THAT YOU'RE MOVING IN WITH THE SUH'S SON?! WHERE WAS MY NOTIFICATION FROM YOU!? TEN LEE-

Yang Yang: sir,  stop. It isn't Tens fault... I- ... I accidentally scratched Ten with a knife when he came over and then- then he fainted due to the blood. He hasn't woken up since now.

Mr.Lee: why didn't he wake up sooner? It was a faint, right?

Yang Yang: well yes.. but I found out that he was only out longer because he did 't have dinner. So please... don't get mad at him...

My father chuckled and I let out a sigh of relief.

Mr.Lee: Yang Yang, it's nice you want to look out for your friend, I've been alive forever way more than you have. I know I lie when I see one. Actually-

He got cut off when he saw my stomach.

Mr.Lee: ah.. I see what happened. Well Ten and YangYang let's just pretend that conversation haha!

Ten: haha.. yeah ok...

Mr.Lee: pack your bags, the driver is ready whenever. Take your time but you'll be the last one to arrive.

Ten: yes father...

Yang Yang bowed and then my father left in his Porche. Yang Yang shut the door and then hugged me.

Yang Yang: sorry Ten I tried...

Ten: aish stop it.. I feel great knowing you'll protect me Yang Yang...

He broke the hug and then looked at me.

Ten: what?

YangYang: it's so sad, the fact that adults don't even say sorry and they just laugh off what happen. Like they could hit you and then they would be like "HAHAAHAHA!" stoopid parents...

Ten: and their cowardly asses.

YangYang: amen to that.

I sighed and then ran up to the guest room to change into clothes.

YangYang: HEY I HAVE SPARE CLOTHES FOR YOU IN THE BATHROOM CABINET!!

I sighed and then smiled. YangYang was the best, isn't he? I dressed up in a nice white flowy silk shirt with golden prints on the sleeves and tight black pants. Grabbed my bag and then headed down the stairs into the kitchen where YangYang was on his phone.

Ten: why do you have this just laying around?

YangYang: I always knew one day you'd get yourself into something like this. I bought something that just screamed Ten, so.. yeah... you like it?

Ten: you son of a beautiful bitch!

I ran up to him and hugged the crap outta him.
He chuckled and the removed me from hugging him.

YangYang: aight aight stop now... go and work..

Ten: you aren't coming?

Yang Yang: sorry Tennie, I can't...

Ten: so you mean it's just me and 127!?

YangYang: Ten I'm sorry but Manager just sent me to Japan for the next month...

Ten: ...month? Without me?

YangYang: ...Ten you need to get back to work ok? So do I, I promise once you and I both get back we'll sleep over at my house for all the time we want.. ok?

Ten: fine...When are you leaving?

YangYang: ..

He handed me his iPhone with his ticket on there and I read out loud

Ten: Liu YangYang flight ****gate **  time: 7:30pm

I looked up and sighed,

Ten: ok, since I'm leaving and you're leaving it'll be ok...

I handed him is phone and then we walked me to my cab who had just pulled up.

Ten: bye you bad bitch I'll see you later!

YangYang: BYE HOE!!

I sighed and though "that's my best friend" later a pulled up to my house and jumped out of the car and flew into my room. All the luggage's were waiting for me. I packed everything nicely while blasting Just the Two of Us by Grover Washington Jr. Two hours passed and then I was finally done. I called up my driver and I carried all my bags down by myself. I was rich and had maid and butlers and blah blah, no. I was an independent women hun I can do it BY MYSELF and that's on period.

I loaded in all my bags and then looked at my house before leaving.

Hours later I arrived at the house. It was just as Donghyuk had said. I dropped my bags near the door and then waved goodbye to my driver. I left my bags there because literally everyone else had left their luggage's there too. I walked into the kitchen, bathrooms, and bedroom. Yet I couldn't find anyone. I then said to myself "I forgot the living room-" so I went to the living room and then saw Johnny waiting on the couch with a cigarette in his mouth. I rolled my eyes and then snatched the cigarette out of his mouth.

Johnny: about time you're here-

Ten: stop smoking these death sticks-

Johnny: I don't smoke all the time only when I'm stressed.

Ten: Mmk...

Mark POV:

I was in a room with Donghyuk and we were watching a movie while everyone else was in who knows where. I put my arm over him and he fit perfectly. He rested his head on my shoulder and then sighed.

Mark: hmm, what's wrong?

Donghyuk: Mark... this... this is wrong!

Mark: it's ok, sunshine Johnny isn't home yet...

Donghyuk: how do you know?

??: he doesn't know