{30}

Ten POV:

I slowly closed the door and walked back downstairs to see Jaehyun, Taeyong, and
Johnny and the door waiting for me. 

Ten: ..what..?

Taeyong: oh uh.. they're leaving now.

Ten: oh... ok...

I awkwardly walked over to johnny and gave him a small kiss on the cheek, Taeyong did the same to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun: Johnny, we need to go...

Johnny: oh yeah go ahead.

Jaehyun opened the door and went to the car, Johnny looked down at my hand and took it.

I looked down at our hands and we looked at each other.

Johnny: I'll talk to you went I get back ok? You two stay here...

Taeyong: just stay here? Where exactly are you guys going?

Johnny: oh... Jaehyun will tell you tomorrow-

Jaehyun: YO!! JOHN WE GOTTA GO LIKE RIGHT RIGHT NOW!!!

Johnny: COMING!!

Johnny looked at me and I nodded. He left and closed the door.

Ten: Taeyong, lets change into our pajamas and then head into the kitchen to talk.

Taeyong: alright...

I quickly changed and went downstairs into the kitchen, making two cups of tea. I was warming up the water when I heard Taeyong sit down.

I turned around and smiled at Taeyong.

Taeyong: what?

Ten: SoooOOOoOo... what did he give you??

Taeyong sighed and rested his head in his palms. He then scoffed and shook his head then looked at me.

Taeyong: nothing...

I widened my eyes and looked at him.

Ten: Taeyong, this is the second time he has forgotten about your anniversary. IN A ROW.

Taeyong: wow.. really... thats o-

Ten: NO- ahem no, Taeyong it isnt ok. Today is the day you and the "love of your life" got married, kissed, and danced the night away!

Taeyong: yeah... that was a good day wasn't it?

Ten: exactly why he should have remembered today is one of the most amazing in his and your lives.

Taeyong: it isn't that big Ten, just... brush it off.

Ten: No, no way, Taeyong you need to say something to him.

Taeyong: ok and then what? He is still going to mess up, then what do we do?

Ten: nothing, just approached him about it and tell him how disappointed you are. If he really REALLY loves you he'll try to improve.

Taeyong: Ten, I have done that... you think he forgot on purpose?

Ten: no, never ever think that. I know, for sure, he loves you. Just... give him more time.

Taeyong: it's been two years...

Ten: well it is only because you've just approached him about it now. If you really are sick of it just divorce him.

Taeyong: ..now that you're the one saying it...

Ten: you've considered it?

Taeyong: of course I have!