{7}

Mark POV:

I jumped out of the couch and pushed Hyuk on the floor and then panicked. I turned around and let's just say it wasn't the person I was expecting.

Donghyuk: a-ah... Taeyong!

Taeyong: Lee Donghyuk this is unprofessional! You know damn well we can't be in a relationship with them! ANY OF THEM!

Donghyuk: just because Ten and Johnny are rivals doesn't mean the body guards and managers are!!

Taeyong: YES IT DOES! We literally WORK FOR TEN. They WORK FOR J-O-H-N-N-Y.

Donghyuk: HYUNG!

all of a sudden Jaehyun came by and peaked into the room, he looked PISSED.

Jaehyun: why hell are you screaming?!

Taeyong: SHUT UP JAE!

Mark: o-ok... Taeyong hyung... are Johnny and Ten home?

Taeyong: oh uh yes. They're both in the living room on he other side of the house.

Mark: ...ok so why don't we all just shush our voices unless we want them to hear us.. k?

Donghyuk got up from the floor and the stood next to me clinging onto my arm.

Donghyuk: h-hyung! We aren't dating ok? I just really really like him! Ok...? A-and if w-we we-re wha-a-t about y-you and Ja-Jaehyun hy-hyung?!

Taeyong POV:

my blood boiled at the sound of his name and then I quickly stared screaming without watching my volume.

Taeyong: WHAT ABOUT HIM!? HOW DOES HE RELATE TO ME IN THIS SITUATION HUH?!

Everyone went silent until...

Donghyuk: ...you made out on the rooftop in Highschool, isn't that right?

Taeyong: ...how do-

Jaehyun pushed me to make me face him.

Jaehyun: most importantly

Jaehyun leaned in with a stern face and with every word he said, he pushed his finger onto my chest pointing to my heart.

Jaehyun: IT-DID-NOT-MATTER- OK? DID-NOT-MATTER- DID-NOT-MEAN-ANY-THING!

Taeyong: ...right ok..

Jaehyun: I'm so tired of you anyways Taeyong, I left you for a better women...

A scoffed and then looked at Jaehyun straight in the eyes.

Taeyong: she left you didn't she?

Jaehyun: YOU LITTLE-

Mark POV:

Jaehyun raised his arm and then swung it about to hit Taeyong. The rest of us shut our eyes tight and then realized we never heard to little slap sound.

I opened my eyes and saw an arm holding Jaehyuns arm in midair.

I thought it was ten or Johnny. Nope not even close.

It was Jaemin and Jeno. They both became noticeable and then Jaemin immediately started screaming at Jeno.

Jaemin: LEE JENO, YOUR FRIEND, JUNG JAEHYUN WAS ABOUT TO SLAP MY HYUNG?!

Jeno: HOW IS THAT MY FAULT?! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS BLAMING ME OVER MY FRIENDS ACTIONS?!

Jaemin: DO YOU SEE ANY OF MY FRIENDS HARMING YOURS?!