{20}

Johnny POV:

We've been leaping and jumping on roofs for hours while taking small breaks.
It was about 3am now and the younger ones starter getting tired... In all honesty
We should've stopped 23 minutes ago when Chenle almost fell into an alleyway full of
Rabid dogs due to his tiredness.

Jisung: hyungs! Stop for a sec!

We all stoped on this one rooftop and took a rest for about a few hours.
We placed down the blankets we were all holding and spread them out nicely.
They all fell asleep pretty fast.

Most of the members were sleeping but Yuta, Kun, Jaehyun, Jeno, Lucas, and I were still up talking.
We couldn't sleep due to the excitement and blood still pumping in our veins.

Kun: so what I'm just the only single one here?

Jeno: ..oh yeah-

Lucas: wait what? Isn't there YangYang-

Jaehyun: no he meant like in the group we're in right now.

Lucas: ohhhhh-

Johnny: hold on Lucas how'd you and Jungwoo meet? If you're both members- wait when did you start-

Lucas: ah.... so... technically lets just say the night of that company party was even more fun for me and Jungwoo.

Yuta: ok first of all K I N K Y-

Jaehyun: Yuta shush, wait you-

Lucas: shut the fuck up and listen! Johnny was on one side of the party and Ten was on the other.

Kun: Wait Johnny you brought 12 people with you including yourself?!

Johnny: what? Oh no I didn't, I picked top 5 soooo-

Kun: so You, Jaehyun, Mark, Jeno, and Lucas?

Johnny: yep, you already know who Ten brought...

Lucas: anyways! We made eye contact for a split second and I swear it felt like forever. Later Ten and Johnny eventually had to meet up with each other for "business" matters. And they were just quietly arguing the whole entire time! All I did was stare at Jungwoo, the night was practically over but everyone stayed anyways and were sitting down, talking to each other. Ten was away, talking to Taeyong about new business plans to update the building. Johnny was drinking at the bar with Jaehyun while admiring Ten and Taeyong at the same time.

Johnny: what? No we weren't!

Jaehyun: lair, we were,  ok continue.

Lucas: Me and Jungwoo were like talking with our eyes, you know what I mean. I stretched out my index finger and motioned him to come over. He shook his head and pointed to Jaemin and Donghyuk who were next to him. I rolled my eyes and told him I was going up stairs and then winked at him.

Yuta: oooOOO Daymn bitch details honey details-

Lucas: I was waiting in a random room leaning on the door frame.

Jeno: OOOO shit here it comes~

Lucas: lets just say this he came, we fucked, we talked, we developed feelings, started dating knowing it wasn't right, and then here we are?