~Ratchet X Reader~

(Art Above again not mine but it's kinda cute) 

I Need You More Than I Needed That (Ratchet X Reader)
(Y/N) POV

It was another day at the Autobot base, I was sitting on the table my guardian was working at. If you hadn't guessed my guardian is Ratchet, the grumpy Autobot medic who always yells 'I NEEDED THAT' whenever Bulk breaks something or just throws wrenches at people. 

Today Wheeljack -I personally prefer to call him Jackie- was coming to base and Ratchet was especially grumpy. I knew better than to talk to him so I decided to read my book on a beanbag I brought to base just for these times. I sighed and flopped on to the beanbag. Ratchet -as usual-  ignored my presence and continued his work. 

~~TIMESKIP TO WHEN WHEELJACK ARRIVES~~

Ratchet had just groundbridged Wheeljack back to base, I looked up from my book to greet him "Heyo Jackie!". He just responded with a " Hey (N/N) hope sunshine isn't being to hard on ya." I just giggled at his response while Ratchet just rolled his optics and groaned. 

After that small interaction I went back to my book. In the middle of reading I heard a lob ball was being thrown around. I decided I wouldn't really be able to focus on my book so I set it aside and prepared to take a nap on the beanbag. 

Just as I was about to drift off to sleep a loud crash made me jump. Opening my eyes I saw Ratchet holding out one of his equipment in front of me. Adding it all up I realized that Ratchet used his equipment to block me from getting squished by the lob ball. I looked at Bulkhead and Wheeljack's face, they looked terrified of what Ratchet would do. Surprisingly he just huffed and put his equipment down and proceeded to fix it. I looked at Ratchet he had a light blue hue on his face. "Aren't you gonna yell at them? Or throw your wrench at them?" I queried, he just responded with "I need you more than I needed that". Hearing that brought a light pink hue to my face "O-Okay" was all I could say and I ended up going back to my nap.

A/N
So yeah kinda short I know but I found it cute. I'll try to write longer oneshots if i can get the ideas and time so for now 
Potato out!