~Soundwave X Reader~

A beautiful friendship and maybe something more (Soundwave X Reader)

(Y/N)'s POV

'Phew just another boring day on the Nemesis.' I thought to myself as I got up from my small bed. Now just incase anyone needs an explanation on how I got here well...

FLASHBACKKKK

I was casually watering my plants and humming to myself when a huge jet crashed landed into the ground. The jet didn't seem any human jet, I went over concerned for the passengers. But there wasn't any passengers. It seemed to be leaking a blueish liquid, it also had a weird insignia. 

I didn't really know what to do but I ran back to my house and brought out my tools. I don't kno why but before I could even think I already reacted and tried to help. I welded the place that was leaking as well as I could. 

I used my truck to roll the jet back to my garage. It barely fit, I buffed out some of the scratches and rinsed off some of the dirt. Little did I know the jet knew entirely what I was doing and would be using me for some information. He was pretty annoyed at my terrible skills at welding but it worked so he let it slide. 

I went back outside I continued watering my plants. I saw Jack ride past my house so I waved over to him he waved back and disappeared. Not long after Jack disappeared I heard some crashing from my home, suddenly a huge robot emerged from my HOUSE. I stared in shock, the robot reached down to grab me. I tried to back away but I couldn't. Once it grabbed me it transformed back into the jet I attempted to fix. 

I tried to thrash around but it just did a sharp turn, which caused me to slam my head on something and faint.

When I woke up I found myself in a jar kind of thing. giving up I just sat down not noticing a certain slender mech was observing me. Soon the jet I rescued introduced himself as 'Lord Megatron'. 

FLASHBACK END

That is how I ended up here, Megatron thought I could be a useful asset for retrieving things that they can't reach. 

My assigned guardian was originally Starscream because Megatron wanted to punish him but because I almost died multiple times at the hands of Starscream. Now Soundwave is my guardian. 

I would say being Soundwave's charge was quite fun, he protected me and gave me entertainment. I even found myself quite attracted to him. I wasn't sure if he felt the same but that didn't stop me from subtly flirting with him. 

One day when I got Soundwave to recharge I pecked his visor and said "I love you Soundwave... even if you are a different species". I then went to sleep.

The next day while I was sleeping Soundwave checked the camera footage, which meant he knew about what I did yesterday. I woke up too long after Soundwave, I noticed that Soundwave actually brought me to his workspace area. 

I stood up and walked over to Soundwave, I looked at his monitors in silence. He then brought up something. He picked me up and showed me what it was, it was the camera footage of what I did last night. Thinking he was angry I immediately apologized but he just nuzzled me and said "Statement: I Love you as well" in a few different audio clips. 

I blushed heavily, Soundwave showed a heart and then a smiley face. He part my head and continued his work. Leaving me to my own thoughts, I honestly was at a loss of words so I leaned on on of his tendrills and smiled.

(A/N)

Heres a soundwave one! Have a good day readers!