~Smokescreen X Reader~

Requested by: @Butterflymed

I changed the plot slightly because I wasn't too sure how to write this story so I hope you understand. 

~The aftermath~(Smokescreen X Reader)

(Y/N)'s POV

Smokescreen had just rescued Optimus and was upset, he thought he lost me and was clinging on to me like I would disappear. To make him feel better I suggested the idea of getting a new paint job like Bumblebee. 

He transformed into his alt mode and I hopped into the passenger seat. Soon he choose to scan blue and yellow paint. He excitedly sped back to base, also broke the speeding law and almost ran over a deer, When smokescreen reached the base he transformed and set me down on the ground. He had a huge grin on his face, although that was short lived when Ultra Magnus scolded him for leaving without permission and asked him to stack energon cubes.

 "I was so close to being a prime but somehow I'm still a rookie." Smokescreen mumbled. I looked up at him sadly. Smokescreen allowed me to sit on his shoulder while he stacked the energon cubes. 

When he was done he brought me to his berthroom and didn't want to leave. So I just hugged him and tried my best to comfort him. I listened to what he was saying and tried to comfort him about his worries of not being able to restore Cybertron because the forge had been drained of its power. 

Basically I was just reassuring him about his worries. When they had to get to the Omega lock that was when Smokescreen let me go and went on the mission. I told him to be safe and that I would be fine as well. 

-TIME SKIP-

Finally the battle was over Bee got his voice back and defeated Megatron. Smokescreen returned and immediately hugged me, almost crushing my ribs in the process, and I hugged back. 

Smokescreen agreed to stay on Earth with me and Ratchet. We said our bittersweet goodbyes to the other bots. 

When everyone left Smokescreen activated hi holoform and kissed me, I was shocked at first but I kissed back. Miko was squealing, Jack was covering Raf's eyes and smiling. "Get a room you two" groaned Ratchet. I giggled happy that Smokescreen was safe and Megatron was dead. 

(A/N)
And that concludes this story! I hope you enjoyed this, sorry it is short didn't really know how to write this one.