~Autobots X Korean Reader~

Requested by AvaWong2
Hope you enjoy!

Okay short description that I made because I didn't know what you specifically wanted other than for the reader to go to Korea with the bots after the war. So in this story they going to be going to a Ski Resort in Chuncheon, South Korea, which is called Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort!

ALSO I'M SORRY IF THIS ISN"T ACCURATE! I HAVE NOT BEEN TO KOREA!

(Y/N)'s POV

I was chilling on my guardian's shoulder when I had a great idea. I gently poked his helm and said "Hey Optimus?" Optimus turned his helm towards me and said "Yes (Y/N)?" "Do you think the whole team could go and visit my home country Korea? I mean it would be a pretty cool experience for all of the bots" I asked him curiously. "Hmm, I do not see any issue, the team deserves a break after the war." was his reply.

He announced to the team about our trip and since it was the winter season we needed to get some clothes for the trip. We planned to go shopping for the trip on Saturday where all the humans -June, Fowler, Miko, Jack and Raf - would be available. The trip would be on the 19th of December until the 26th of December, I booked the tickets for all of us and passed them my extra suitcases.

-TIMESKIP TO SATURDAY-

It was finally Saturday! I woke up to the sound of my alarm and quickly grabbed my phone to alert everyone to meet me at 'MonoMono' Mall. I quickly got changed and ran downstairs, as usual Optimus was there waiting for me. 

We quickly drove to the mall, when we reached there Optimus activated his holoform and we both got out of his vehicle mode. I grabbed his arm and quickly ran inside, the mall was huge and decorations were already set up for winter and Christmas. 

We all met up at the middle of the mall and we decided to meet back after 3hrs, which would be at 1pm, for lunch. We all had to go in partners just incase one of us gets lost. My partner was Ratchet who surprisingly agreed to come. 

I rushed up to one store that was selling some winter clothes, I saw Ratchet falling behind so instead of waiting for him I ran over to him and grabbed his arm a dragged him over to the store. I was basically dragging Ratchet everywhere around the store and ignoring him asking me to slow down, if I wasn't so excited I would feel sorry for him. 

After 2 HOURS of scouting around shops I finally chose my clothes, so did Ratchet. I was pretty content with my choices. I got 2 winter jackets: (Pics down below)

 I got 2 winter jackets: (Pics down below)