~Ultra Magnus x Reader~

In this one shot Ultra Magnus and Reader are soulmates and in this AU anything one of them drops their possession then the other gets it.

Ultra Magnus's POV

We were fighting the predacon while in search for some energon, the beast slapped me with its tail sending me flying. What I didn't know was that I dropped the Forge of Solus Prime (The golden Hammer) when it happened. Every cybertronian knew the tale of a soulmate, so whoever is my soulmate must have received the Forge. 

Optimus arrived as backup and we went back to base, I told the Doctor and Optimus on what happened. "Optimus it is paramount for us to retrieve the Forge" I said to Optimus, I was guilty of losing the Forge. 

"Optimus, we found decepticon activity near a human housing area!" Ratchet said shocked. "Autobots Roll Out!" We transformed and drove through the groundbridge. There I saw the Forge and decepticons. I didn't think much of it at first as the top priority was to retrieve the Forge. 

I got the forge and used it to defeat the other decepticons around. Then it sank in, what was the Forge doing at a human's home? Surely my soulmate wouldn't be one of the natives on this planet. 

Optimus tapped my shoulder, I turned around to look at him. In his servo was a unconscious human female. For some reason I was extremely worried at this, I don't even know who this human is. 

Optimus passed her to me and we transformed, Ratchet opened a groundbridge and we returned to base. Optimus explained what had happened to Ratchet, they quickly called Mrs Darby. She arrived and immediately started treating the girl.

That weird feeling inside my spark was still there, it seemed to be getting worse in some way. I went into my berthroom to clear my head. The longer I was in my berthroom the more restless my spark got . I decided to go to recharge to maybe help my restless spark.

(Y/N)'s POV

I slowly opened my eyes and got up 'Ugh, my head hurts. Wait where am I?' Then it hit me like a train. Those weird metal titans attacked me!

FLASHBACK!

I was just scrolling on TikTok when suddenly I had the instinct to go outside of my house and check it out, just as I went out I heard a loud crash. I spun around and saw my house partially crushed. 

'WHAT THE FRICKITY FRACK JUST HAPPENED' I yelled in my head. I went closer to my house to inspect what happened. In the middle of my house was a gigantic golden hammer, was this my soulmates? I had so many questions: 1 How the living heck did he drop this, 2 How did he even get this in the first place.

I walked around the perimeter of the house trying to see the damage when I heard some jet noises above me. I looked up and saw 5 purple jets transform and start attempting to take the hammer.

Was my soulmate one of them? I quickly hid behind a big rock, I noticed the had a weird symbol on the body. Most of them looked similar, except on tall slender one. That one reminded me of Slenderman.

When I wasn't looking the a piece of debris flew right at me and hit me knocking me unconscious. 

FLASHBACK END

I panicked, did they kidnap me? I looked around and noticed a bunch of weird equipment that was pretty big. I heard footsteps, loud ones, I quickly hid under the big table. 

I saw a different bot this time he was white and orange, he walked over to the area I was in. I panicked, being the dumb person I am I decided to yeet a random piece of trash at the bot.