~Christmas Special~

Christmas Special!

It was the day before Christmas Eve, the four kids were planning a surprise Christmas party at the Autobot base to help the Autobots understand human culture. 

After doing some elaborate planning Miko and Y/N nearly gave all the bots a spark attack when they faked getting captured by the decepticons just to get their attention. ( Arcee and Ratchet weren't very happy about that)

After explaining the point of Christmas the children introduced a game called Secret Santa where they would have to pick a random name from a hat. 

(Y/N)'s POV
I picked a random piece of paper and unfolded it, looks like I got Optimus. So what can I give Optimus, like what would be good? He's a Prime for primus sake! I was kinda regretting doing secret santa at that point. 

I decided to follow Miko and Bulkhead to the Mall, we would meet back at the lobby after an hour and a half so I had to be quick. 

I had a small idea on how the gift should be like, heading to the nearest craft store I looked around for materials. After purchasing the things I needed I headed to the lobby and decided to lounge there until Bulk an Miko came.

 ~~Timeskip to when they came back~~

Back when we reached base I immediately began working on Optimus's gift. Adding in a coat of polish and I was done. I had made a heart shaped locket that would fit a cybertronian 

(Imagine it looks like this but fits a cybertronian)Inside the locket was a picture of all the Autobots together

Inside the locket was a picture of all the Autobots together. (Picture at the start of the story) I really hoped that he would like it. Getting a big cybertronian sized gift box I slid the gift inside the box.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day had come, it was Christmas Eve. Sitting around the christmas tree Bulk had brought for us. Each of us placed our gifts around the tree. 

Jack was the first to open his gift, he got a gun like thing with instructions that said: this is the decepticon imobilizer 2.0, used to stun decepticons to provide a chance of escaping the decepticons  (KEEP IT AWAY FROM MIKO) 

Jack chuckled after reading the instructions. Glancing at Ratchet "Let me guess, Ratchet was my secret santa?" 

Ratchet just nodded "Jack I will be teaching you how to use it and please do keep it away from who I mentioned". Since Jack guessed that Ratchet was his secret santa Ratchet went next. Then Miko, wheeljack, Raf, Bulk, Y/N and then Optimus. (Sorry got a little lazy here XD)

When Optimus opened his gift you could see a very subtle smile form of his face. Remembering the events he went through with his team. Good and Bad.

At the end the kids returned home with their guardians.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVRYONE!!!

Hope yall enjoyed this Christmas Special
Potato OUT!