~Smokescreen X Reader~

Requested By: @Butterflymed 
(F/F) = Favorite Flower
(F/N) = Friend Name

Party!  Human!Smokescreen X Human!Reader 

I was chilling on my bed when I got a notification, it was (F/N) an old friend from college. She emailed me saying that she would be hosting a party where all our classmates would be invited. I checked my schedule and to my luck I was free on that day. So I swiftly responded agreeing to be there. 

I texted my best friend (also crush) Smokescreen to ask if he was going. Not long after he responded saying he would go. The party was this Sunday, I quickly checked my wardrobe to see what I could wear, I found a nice blue and white ombre dress.

 The party was this Sunday, I quickly checked my wardrobe to see what I could wear, I found a nice blue and white ombre dress

(You can change the dress if you want) 

I made sure the dress was in perfect condition before setting it aside for Sunday. After making sure it looked fine I decided to just rest and do some of my own stuff.

TIMESKIPPPP

It's the day of the party. I put on the dress and styled my hair.

 I put on the dress and styled my hair

(For short hair)

(For long hair you can change it if you want)

After making sure I looked nice I put on some eye shadow and eye liner on. Then I called my other best friend Arcee, I would be picking her up so I called her to see if she was ready. 

She said she was so I got in my car and drove over to her house. Arcee looked amazing, her long hair was tied in a pretty complex style. She wore a nice pink and blue dress with flowers. Arcee hoped in to the front passenger seat of the car, the party was at (F/N)'s house.

 Arcee hoped in to the front passenger seat of the car, the party was at (F/N)'s house

(^Imagine the picture above is your friend's house^)

(F/N) allowed me to park in their huge garage. After parking me and Arcee both got out of my car. "Hey (F/N)!!" I said and gave them a hug. Me and Arcee were one of the first few guests so we just chatted with (F/N). 

Not long after Bumblebee, Wheeljack and Cliffjumper arrived. When Arcee noticed Cliffjumper a red hue spread across her face. I noticed her blush and wiggled my eyebrows with a smirk. 

(Like the GIF above)

Arcee covered her face with one arm and hit me with the other. I giggled and gently shoved her back. I kept teasing Arcee about her very obvious crush on Cliffjumper. Soon me and (F/N) made a plan to get Arcee and Cliffjumper together. Little did I know (F/N) had something else going on as well. 

When everyone arrived we played the game (F/N) had set up earlier. The first game was truth or dare. (F/N) picked Cliffjumper knowing he would always choose dare, and as expected he chose dare. I snickered a little, Arcee turned and narrowed her eyes at me trying to figure out what I was trying to do, I pretended not to notice her.

"Okay. Cliffjumper I dare you to... put Arcee on your lap for the rest of the game." (F/N) said with a sly smirk. Cliffjumper and Arcee both blushed a dark red. "Well I-I Can't do that. Haha.." Cliffjumper stuttered out. (F/N) raised an eyebrow and gave him the Do it look, soon Cliff caved in and did the dare. Arcee nearly passed out.

What I didn't know was that (F/N), Smokescreen, Bulkhead and Bumblebee were gonna do something. We were eating our dinner when the power went out. It was pitch black, (F/N) and Bumblebee went outside to turn the power back on. 

I heard of light shuffling and a few whispers for some reason, I was slightly confused on why I heard my name be whispered a few times but I ignored it. 

The lights finally turned back on, I blinked a few times to get adjusted to the brightness of the room again, when my vision cleared I saw Smokescreen with a bouquet of (F/F). "(Y/N) (L/N) I have liked you for a while, so could I have the honor of calling you mine?" Smokescreen said held out the bouquet towards me. 

Is this a dream? Did I get knocked out? I was slightly stunned and this made Smokescreen lose some confidence. When I finally regained sense, I nodded very quickly at a complete loss for words (Probably gave myself brain damage). Out of joy Smokescreen got up and hugged me, I still was stunned. 

(A/N)
Hey I hope you all enjoyed this and sorry it came out a little late. Anyway have a good day readers!