~Smokescreen x Reader~

(Image above is not mine i just thought it was cute)

Blue Gatorade?(Smokescreen x Human Reader)
(Y/N) POV

Ugh history class is so boring... for the past 15 minutes I had been glancing at the clock waiting for school to be over. All I wanted to do was go and cuddle with my adorable boyfriend Smokescreen. After what felt like years the bell rang, thankfully we didn't have homework today. I grabbed my stuff and stuffed it in my bag and left as quickly as I could. 

I went up to the entrance of the school and as usual Smokey was there. I quickly hopped into his alt mode, as soon as I got in the seatbelt wrapped around me, giggling I shut the door. "Hey (N/N)!" I smiled brightly "Hey Smokey, how was your day?" I asked. "Oh it was amazing! I got to go on a mission with the Prime!" I chuckled a little at his response. 

Not long after we arrived at base, I got out of Smokescreen's vehicle mode and he transformed. I as about to say something but Optimus called him over. I nodded for him to go and see what the Prime needs first. I walked over to the little human area. I was the only human at the time, Miko was with Bulkhead, Raf was playing with a race car together with Bumblebee and Jack was grounded.

I felt a little thirsty so I pulled out my blue gatorade, I thought it would be funny seeing as energon is blue and kind of a liquid so I found it cool. I took a few sips of my drink, little did I know Smokescreen noticed the blue drink in my hand. He rushed over and snatched it out of my hand. Also scaring me in the process.

"(N/N)! Why are you drinking energon? You know humans can't drink it!" He yelled that so loud all the bots in the base turned to look at us. I looked up and saw his eyes were brimming with lubricant (Cybertronian equivalent to tears I guess?). I was confused, what did he mean? 

I thought for a moment, then it hit me. He thought the blue gatorade was energon. I let out a sigh, "Smokey... thats not energon". "What? What do you mean? It looks exactly like energon just not in a cube?" Smokescreen said in a confused voice. I then had to explain to him and the other bots what Gatorade was and how it came in different colors. 

After I finished explaining Smokescreen let out a huff of relief and the other bots went back to what they were doing. "So Smokey, what did Optimus talk to you about?" I asked "Oh he said that most bots were out with their charges so he said we could hang out today." 

I grinned. "Well then (N/N) wanna go for a drive?" "Oh you know me so well. This is one of the many reasons I love you." 

A/N
I haven't been able to update much since I had no ideas and I had a lot of school work. Also sorry if this is short. I hope you liked it! 
Potato out!