~Decepticons X Annoying Reader~

Requested by @menameDanny 
So the reader is transported from her room to the nemesis whilst watching transformers prime on her laptop and has decided to annoy all the decepticons. Please and thankyou :D.

Sorry if it isn't how you wanted it, I tried my best.

(Y/N) POV

Turning on my laptop and grabbing my coffee I opened Netflix. I looked for my favourite series Transformers Prime. 

Continuing from the episode I left off, I took a sip of my coffee. Right after the intro played a blinding bright light surrounded me. I snapped my eyes shut to try not to get blind. 

When I opened my eyes I wasn't in my room anymore, it felt like I knew it but it still looked unfamiliar. I felt  the ground shake, snapping my head around I saw giant metal pedes? Wait wha- Looking up I came face to face with the one and only Bucket head's blaster.

"How did you get on this ship fleshy?!" the titan boomed with a glare that could kill. I just had a unimpressed face on knowing how dumb the bucket head can be at least screecher ain't here oh wait nevermind he just walked in

"Lord Megatron scanners show there is an intruder on the ship" starscream yelled whille running into the room "O-Oh apologies my liege it seems like you have found the intruder" 

In this entire ordeal Megatron did not take his optics off me "So fleshy are you going to tell me how you got on my ship or will I have to kill you right here right now"

I rolled my eyes "If I knew I would tell you... Tch why don't you ask Soundwave he should've been able to see how I got on" 

Starscream looked shocked and angered "Aren't you afraid of us fleshy we can easily squish you and torture yo-" I cut him off by chucking my coffee at him "Tch please why would I be afraid of a mech with heels and a screech as a voice of and don't forget a coward who constantly fails" 

Starscream looked stunned "Looks like even a lowlife fleshy even can see your failures Starscream" 

Starscream grumbled something in cybertronian and walked of to Primus knows where. I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior. 

In less than a second I found myself being picked up from the ground by Bucket head's sharpi digits. He picked me up by my shirt.

I knew better than to show fear and squirm so I kept a straight face but inside I was hecking terrified. Next thing I knew I was put into a cage like thing for humans.

"Fleshy you will be our bait for the Autobots" Megatron said with his signature evil smirk "Do not even try to escape" with that he walked out of the room.

Even though bucket head said not to try and escape I tried anyway, I kept trying until a certain one eyed emotionless con enter the room (AKA Mr. Logical) "It is illogical that you try to escape"

I rolled my eyes for like the 100th time of the day, huffing I plopped back down on my butt. After what felt like forever, well it was only ten minutes but you get my point. The one and only starscreech 

"Oi Screamer, make yourself useful for once and get me more coffee." I said with a bored tone "I had to waste my other cup on you" 

"I do not serve your kind stupid fleshy" Starscream said with gritted teeth "Go get it yourself fleshbag" I facepalmed at his stupidity "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CAN GO ANYWHERE" I snapped

I groaned. Since I didn't know what I could do there I decided to annoy the Decepticons I started rambling and suddenly yelling random things, I'm pretty sure they think I'm insane but whatever.

"Starscream go get this fleshbag its 'Coffee' so it will shut up" Megatron growled out "Y-Yes my liege" 

With that the screamer left. About 15 minutes more of my rambling Screamer returned, but in his servos weren't coffee, he brought a dang coffee machine.

"Uh screamer what am I supposed to do with that" I questioned while trying to keep a straight face and not burst out laughing "This is the 'Coffee' you wanted" Screamer said annoyed

I lost it and started laughing "What is wrong with the human?" knockout asked. Megatron rolled his optics and shoved the coffee machine in my hands. Seeing as I had no use for the coffee machine because I didn't really have things to make the coffee I chucked it at knockout. Doing so scratched his paintjob.

It was starscream's turn to laugh "YOU INSOLENT HUMAN YOU SCRATCHED MY PAINTJOB" Knockout screeched. "Gee Knocks keep screeching and you might become a certain idiotic seeker in the room" I replied.

Knockout was beyond mad. Megatron growled "Fleshy we can end your life right here right now if you don't shut up" I rolled my eyes "I'd like to see you try MegaTHOT." 

"Also another thing, Orion was meant to be a prime and you were not accept it" That seemed to make Megatron snap. He charged up his canon and fired it at me.

Right when the blast was about to destroy me the white light surrounded me. Opening my eyes I saw I was back in my room. I breathed a sigh of relief, I literally almost died. Welp screw watching tfp today I'm going to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp Here it is! I hope you like it, it is kinda cringe but welp.