~Shockwave X Reader~

(Image as usual isn't mine)

'Insert thoughts' - These quotation marks represent thoughts

(Y/N) POV

'Hmm what should I do now I already finished the task Shocky gave me' "Hey Shocky I'm done with the task you gave me." I said to Shockwave who was noting down some changes of the predacons. "Then go do what the earthlings do in their free time" was the response I got. It honestly can kinda hurt because if you didn't notice I have a huge crush on the mech but I just brushed it off and went to your little area that you set up. 

I sat down on a little chair and starting humming softly so hopefully Shockwave wouldn't hear it. Unbeknownst to me Shockwave did hear it and he slightly turned his head to hide the faint tint of blue that dusted his faceplate. 

'Honestly how did this even happen first I'm just a normal scientist then I have a crush on a huge robot?' I remember the first time I met the decepticons and then Shockwave

Flashback

I was just walking in the forest looking for a Dragon Fern (I made this up) for an experiment my team and I was working on until I came across something that changed my life forever. What I saw was robots fighting each other. The more colorful robots left and when I tried to leave the scene one saw me and grabbed me. He transformed and put me in the cockpit of his jet? I got too overwhelmed and passed out. 

I woke up to find myself trapped in a VERY big bird cage. Not too long my kidnappers, who were the decepticons, realized I wasn't one of the Autobot friends but I could still be of use to them. The cherry red one, who's name I learnt to be Knockout wanted to observe and study humans and since I was a scientist and knew how to decode stuff the leader put me under the care of the one who captured me was called Soundwave. 

Living on the warship wasn't too bad, I made friends with the medic and few of the vehicons. Megatron found me a tolerable human, but I really disliked Airachnid and Starscream they always threatened to squish me which honestly terrified me. Soundwave allowed me to listen to some music and let me play with Laserbeak in my free time. 

Soundwave set up a little spot which I turned into a makeshift hotel room. It had everything I needed, a bed, a bathroom and a dresser. Knockout would normally bring me food to eat but just incase he had many patients one day I have a stash of snacks to eat. 

After a while a cool looking cyclops cybertronian boarded the warship. After some eavesdropping I found out his name was Shockwave, turns out he was also a scientist. The day after his arrival Megatron told me that he would be my new guardian and that I would be his assistant from then onwards. Nervous was an understatement, the Decepticons can be absolutely terrifying but of course I had no choice but to agree. 

Later that day Soundwave helped shift and remake my makeshift room in Shockwave's lab. Not long after Soundwave left. I was tired and stressed so I went to sleep.

I soon became closer to Shockwave and started calling him Shocky when I was in a good mood, but I also developed feelings for the one optic mech. Knowing he probably would never want to be with a human I tried to shove those feelings away. Only Soundwave knows about my crush so sometimes if I'm really bored I would talk to him or play with Laserbeak.

Flashback End

I smiled a little remembering how I met the logical scientist. I looked over at Shockwave who seemed to be noting down changes of the predacons on his datapad. 'Hmm... Maybe if I ask Shocky then he might take a break' "Hey Shocky! Do you think you could take a break and I don't know hang out with me?" I asked in a cheerful tone. "It would be illogical for me to take a break as Lord Megatron needs the predacon army to be completed" was his monotone reply. Even though I kind of expected it I was still disappointed. Since I was bored and didn't want Shockwave to see me like this I hoped off my little area and said "Alright then Shockwave, I'm going to hang out with Soundwave." After that I walked over to Soundwaves area.

Shockwave's POV

When I heard the human say that for some reason it bothered me. It was like a tugging at my spark saying I should have talked to her. I brushed it off and continued noting the changes in the predacons. 

It was 18 minutes later and the tugging feeling at my spark was still there, it was getting hard to focus on my tasks. I decided to go to Knockout to see what is wrong with me. 

When I was walking to the medbay when I saw (Y/N) speaking and laughing with Soundwave, the tugging in my spark got worse and I didn't want (Y/N) being so happy with him instead of me. 

I got to Knockout's medbay and after I explained how I was feeling Knockout started laughing. This agitated me, did he think I was joking? I growled "Knockout do you take me as a fool?" 

"No no Shockwave" Knockout said between breaths "It is just you, The Logical Shockwave, has feelings for the human." My optic widened at his statement. I thought about it for a moment and what he said was somehow logical.

I asked Knockout what I should do next. He told me to tell (Y/N) how I felt so I walked back to my lab and thought more about it. 

After some thinking I found it would be the most logical to ask Soundwave about how (Y/N) feels about me as she seems to tell him everything and as he can hear and watch everything on he nemesis. 

I waited until (Y/N) went to recharge then went to see Soundwave. I asked Soundwave to tell me how (Y/N) feels, at first he refused but when I told him the reason he played a voice clip of (Y/N) confessing about her feelings to me. I thanked Soundwave and told him I would speak to her tomorrow.

THE NEXT DAY
(Y/N)'s POV

I felt something gently nudge me in my sleep. I fluttered my eyes open and saw a giant red optic looking at me, well nothing out of the ordinary time to go back to sleep. Right as I closed my eyes the situation sank in "AAAACK" I yelled backing into a wall. I noticed Shockwave's giant red optic staring straight into my soul.

 "Woah you scared me Shocky, so what seems to be the problem?" I asked. Shockwave lowered his servo for me to climb on. I was confused but still got on his servo. "Soundwave had told me your affectionate feelings towards me," my heart stopped, he was probably going to reject me, he would never want to date a human! I was so stupid telling Soundwave about my feelings. I was on the verge of tears. "However I would like to tell you I return does feelings." well that shocked me, He likes me back? I was too stunned to say anything. 

"(Y/N) would you like to be my sparkmate - or as you humans call it girlfriend?" I almost started crying tears of joy. Still speechless I nodded my head really fast, so fast I felt like I damaged my brain. He brought me closer and sat me on his shoulder. Without thinking I leaned in and pecked the side of his optic. I could've sworn I heard fans turn on and the metal getting warmer.

A/N
Well here is my first decepticon oneshot and also the longest so far! I hope you readers enjoyed!