~Bumblebee X Reader~

Requested by 

Late Night Cuddles (Bumblebee X Reader)

(V/T) - Vehicle Type
(F/C) - Favorite color 

(Y/N)'s POV

I was laying on my berth next to my sparkmate Bumblebee, it was quite late and I couldn't recharge because of some lingering thoughts. After awhile of laying down I decided to go out for a late night drive to clear my processor.  

I silently got up and exited our berthroom. I noticed Ratchet was asleep at the monitors, I was debating whether to sneak past and leave the base or just return back to the room. 'Well I'm here already so might as well just go anyway' I carefully walked pass Ratchet and transformed in to my vehicle form which is a (V/T). I left the base and drove around and enjoying the wind breeze along my frame. 

Bumblebee's POV

I woke up and noticed my sparkmate was missing. It was quite late so Optimus wouldn't have sent her on a mission. I walked out to the main area and noticed Ratchet asleep but I didn't see (Y/N). I went back to my berthroom just to check one more time if she was there.

(Y/N) was still missing. Now I'm worried, I commed (Y/N) and hoped she would pick up.

(Y/N)'s POV

As I was driving, I got a call from bumblebee. He must have noticed I'm gone... I picked up the call and said "Oh hey Bee. Whats Up?" Bee was relieved that I was okay and asked where I was. I told him that I went for a drive and I was returning now. 

As I went back to base Bumblebee was waiting for me at the entrance. Once we were inside where no humans could see us I transformed back in to my Cybertronian form. Bumblebee did the same. We went back to our berthroom and bee gave me a small hug. I hugged back and flopped onto the bed. 

"Why did you leave the base?" he asked and lay down next to me. I sighed and told him about some of the thoughts on war and when it would end. He didn't really know how to respond so he just hugged me and pecked my forehead. I snuggled into his chassis, I could hear the thrum of his spark. Soon we both fell asleep. This time I could sleep quite well, snuggled up next to my sparkmate.

The next morning

I woke up and noticed my sparkmate was still asleep. I tried to escape his grip but I couldn't I wiggled around a little. Which woke my sparkmate up and he hugged me tighter. "Bee I need to get up" I groaned. "Nuuuuu... You don't need to get up..." He mumbled still half awake. 

Eventually, I managed to get Bee up. I walked out to the main room, Optimus was the only one who knew about me dating Bee. Since I got out so late Ultra Magnus was about to lecture me but thankfully Optimus stopped him. 

(A/N)
So yeah sorry this is short but I didn't really have any other ideas. Hope you still enjoyed it though. Also random question has anyone reading this watched my inner demons by aphmau??