10. Grand Priest

Crystal's POV
Dream

"Darling today we have guests. Please dress nicely and help me prepare the kids," Dai announced. He was sweating a lot.

"Eh? What's wrong honey? Who are the guests?" I ask slightly worried for him. He turns to me and sighs sitting down on the couch.

"Well the king, queen and Prince of all who rules the multiverses are our guests. I don't even know what they want... Maybe crossing a universe when it was about to get erased wasn't a good idea," he said the last part mumbling.

"Oh don't worry Daishinkan. I'm sure it's nothing too serious," I said smiling. "And how come you know about this?"

"One of my so called friends was royal so I used to study with him at the library. Learning and reading every book there," he replied.

"That's why you're so formal," I mumbled giggling.

"hm?"

"Oh nothing. I never seen you so stressed out honey. I'll make sure that after this visit you're going to be treated well, very well~~~" I said smiling and he blushed at that.

"I guess I'll have to wait then"

"You couldn't have said no"

Just as I said that four little people came bursting in the door... Covered in mud. Only their eyes were visible. Even the halos around their necks.

"Mom Vados splashed me with mud"

"I did not, Mojito did that"

"Na-uh Korn was the one who pushed us"

"Kusu explain!!" I shouted angrily. They all flinched and stayed silence. Dai turned to see the action. Everyone knows that don't anger Crystal. And Cus knows when she is called Kusu...

"W-well m-mother... These three were fighting... And when I tried to stop them we all fell down the hill to the mud puddles," Cus explained nervously.

Six other little people came in the room. Their clothes ragged and they were stinking.

"Cuckatail, Martinu, Camparri, Cognac, Fera, Arri! Where were you? And why are you stinking?" I asked angrily.

"Father made us do extra training," Arri replied worn out. I turned to my husband.

"Forget about the treatment"

"Awwww," he whined. The kids looked confused. What treatment?

"All of you go and take a bath and meet us here!" I shouted and they quickly ran out of the room.

"Remind me why we have so many kids?" I asked sitting down beside my husband.

"I don't know really, maybe it's your hormones," Dai said chuckling and I gave him a death glare that made him shut up.

"I'm just glad that you used your powers and I won't do it naturally"

"True"

~~~~~~~
TimeSkip
~~~~~~~

The kids were at their best behavior and dressed formally. As they were at the balcony the king, queen and Prince arrived. The Prince was still 5000.

"Greetings," me and Dai greeted slightly bowing.

"Greetings to you too, and no need for formalities," the Queen said with a smile and the others agreed. Me and Dai felt at ease now.

"You are welcome in"

"Thank you"

The five entered the house and they headed for the living room. They sat down except me. Dai made a teapot and four teacups appear. I poured the tea for everyone and took a sit.

"Let us introduce ourselves. I'm Siru and this my wife Zera and son Zeno," the king named Siru said.

"I'm Daishinkan and this is my wife Crystal," Dai introduced.

"Who are the ones up in the balcony?" Zeno asked sensing many KI.

"That's our children Prince Zeno," I explained smiling. They were amazed of so much children.

"So Daishinkan can't pull out," Siru said amused. Dai blushed a little and everyone laughed except Zeno of course.

"Pull out?"

"You're too little to understand prince Zeno... Why don't you go play with the others," I said nervously. "If it's all right with your parents."

"It's perfectly fine," Zera said smiling. Zeno then teleported to the balcony.

"So up to business," Siru announced.

"Yes?"

"You see Daishinkan we felt your energy and we say its the second strongest excluding us..." Zera started and the Angels were surprised.

"We are leaving this multiverse and Zeno will be the king... We actually need him a advisor to be there for him since he's still childish. And we think you'll be perfect for the job..."

"You're intelligent and the one we think is best," Zera finished. Dai turns to me with worried eyes.

"I would like to take the offer but I don't want to risk my wife and children unprotected," Dai said and my heart melted at his statement. He's so carring.

"Don't worry honey, I can handle myself and the kids too. Their training has come to a benefit," I say reassuring him while holding his hand.

"Awww that's so lovely. But don't worry about that. You can have your own world with your own Palace there," Zera said smiling and we turn to her.

"Really?"

"Positive"

We share a look and smile at each other then looked at them still smiling. They smile back knowing the answer.

"I agree"

"Great!"

The visit spent with the four chatting with each other of things. And Zeno making friends with the kids.

The next one will be shocking and happy. Or sad and horrifying. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜