7. Meeting Vados

Crystal's POV

I have been crying for the last two days. No one ever entered my room except the twins when giving me food.

Today was a new day. I have to get over this. I got out from bed and headed to the bathroom to bathe.

After I came out wearing my black and white dress with black shoes. I wear something dark to go with me.

I found a tray with food on the vanity. One of the twins must have putted it here. I started eating and once done I headed for the balcony.

"Hey everyone," I said. Then I saw a beautiful female similar to Whis. My heart broke seeing her.

"Mother, you're okay," Celestia said approaching me. Jewels followed.

"Yes," I said trying to hold down my tears.

"Oh hello Crystal," Whis greeted approaching me as well as the female.

"Hello to you too Whis. It's nice to see you again,"  I said staying strong.

"I would like you to meet my sister, Vados," he said.

I couldn't bring myself to say ' hey I'm your mother ' just like that. I couldn't. Even if the name Vados came in my mind before Whis said anything.

"Nice to meet you," Vados said smiling.

"Same," I said putting a fake smile while inside I was crying.

"I told Vados that you knew how to make the cake and she was eager to try it," Whis explained.

"Yes, can you please bake it for me?" she begged.

"Sure, just give me a couple of minutes," I said.

"Thank you," she thanked bowing slightly.

"Can I help mother?" Celestia asked. She loves baking and cooking.

"Sure," I said and headed towards the kitchen, Celestia following.

We made our cake. Celestia was a little shocked when I thought of Palera fruit and they appeared. I knew she's going to tell her twin.

We came out with the cake. I placed it down on the table and sliced a piece everyone. They did what they always do.

"You were right brother~ it's amazing~ just like fathers~," she moaned in delight. 

I sweat dropped while smiling. They're just like their father. Come to think of it. Where is he? Is he still alive or not? Would he remember me? Is he breaking the curse too?

"This was wonderful. Thank you," Vados said breaking me from my thoughts.

"Uh oh...your welcome," I said forcing a smile once more.

They spent the day and night here since Beerus and Champa were sleeping. I got to spend time with them and they both told me about themselves. I also told them about myself. Spending time with my children that don't know I'm their mother. Hurtful but at least I spent time with them.

Two children spending time with their mother but don't know. How sad. Stay toon for the next chapter. Hope u liked it.

(Read with narrative voice)

Instant out 😜