14. Family Reunion

This is what I've been waiting for since the start of this story. This chapter has always been in my mind really.

Previously

"I would like you to meet someone," Whis said as that someone revealed himself. Beerus and Champa quickly bowed down scared.

"W-we w-welcome you G-Grand Priest," Beerus said sweating. Wait what?!

Grand Priest, blue skin, violet eyes, white hair, halo behind his head and short. This can't be...

"D-Daishinkan?"

"Yes?"

Now

"How do you know my name?" Dai asked confused.

Crystal stood there frozen. Many questions in her mind. He's alive? Just at that Crystal had a mark on the back of her hands and forehead and her halo revealed. She then fainted but before she could fall Dai grabbed her wrist.

"Whis another Dark Angel?" Dai said and felt something in her wrist. As he looked he was frozen in place. Seeing the bracelet and ring.

"C-Crystal?" the marks also appeared on him he also fainting but luckily they were both caught by Whis. The twins then saw the scene and they rushed at their aid.

"Whis what happened?" Celestia asked panicked.

"They met," Jewel replied for Whis. Everyone came to watch the scene they too worried.

"We need to try," Jewel said and Celestia agreed. They then made their halos appeared along with their staffs looking like the original Angel staff but the ball grey. Everyone was shocked. Especially Whis and Vados.

"H-how's this possible?" Whis asked disbelief. The twins tried to use their magic to wake them but it didn't work.

"Whis call all the Angels and tell them to meet at the Omni Palace of Prince Zeno," Jewel demanded and Whis agreed. He stood in a far place and started calling his siblings apart from Vados.

"You are Angels? How?" Vados asked shocked.

"We a half Dark Angels like you are half Light. And our mother is full Dark while ou- I mean your father is full Light," Jewel explained picking up his mother bridal style. Vados did the same for her father.

----------
With Whis
----------

"Calling all Angels, it's an emergency," Whis said through his staff. All the Angels picked up the call and holograms of them appeared.

*Whis what's wrong?*

*Is everything alright dear brother*

*Where is Vados? She hasn't picked up*

"Vados is with me but please arrive at the Omni Palace fast. It concerns father," Whis said and ended the call leaving his siblings worried. He then ran back to the others. "I have informed the others."

"Good now where's Shin, we need to go pronto," Jewel said looking around but he couldn't find him. "Zeno I forgot he isn't here. Celestia"

"Sure," Celestia snapped her fingers and Shin appeared. The Kai was confused as heck.

"What happened, I was just... You are Angels!! What is the Grand Priest doing here" Shin said in shock eyes widen.

"No time to explain Shin. Take us to the Omni Palace now," Jewel said.

"O-okay," Shin said and Vados and Jewel grabbing his shoulders and Whis and Celestia grabbed their siblings. Beerus and Champa tagged along also.

"Kai Kai," they teleported away and appeared outside the Omni Palace. Angels, Destroyers and Kais.