4. Confession

Crystal's POV
Dream

I was sitting near a tree waiting for him. He was late for the first time.

As if right on cue I saw him walking towards me in a slow pace. I got up and rushed to him. Once there I embraced him with a hug. He hugged back.

"I've missed you and you're late," I said pulling apart from the hug.

"I had a reason," he said.

"Which is?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I've been trying to pick up something for you. And I finally found the one that is perfect for you," he said pulling my hand and fitting in a bracelet on my wrist.

It was beautiful. It was a curved stem and leaf silver bracelet. It had a black heart jewel on the center. It blended with my color well. And wouldn't rase suspicion.

"Thank you. This is beautiful. I appreciate it," I thanked hugging him.

"I curved the jewel myself. It belongs to a beauty like you," he said hugging back.

"I got an idea," he said.

"Yes?"

"You need to run. If I catch you I get a prize I want," he said.

As he said that I ran. He followed after me. I ran up a hill and he was behind me. As I was at the top he tackled me and we tumbled together down the hill. As we stopped he was on top of me, I at the bottom. I blushed from this awkward position.

"I guess I'm going to get my prize then," he stated smiling, still on top of me.

"And what's the prize?" I asked still blushing.

As I thought my blush couldn't get any worse, he did the most unimaginable thing. He lowered his head, put his hands on my waist and kissed my lips. I was surprised but soon joined in the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled apart.

"I love you Crystal," he confessed.

"I love you too Daishinkan," I said to him.

He got up from me and held a hand. I took it and got up. I embraced him again and he did the same. I loved this and hoped it will stay like this.

Real world

I woke up crying again. I don't know if these dreams are real or not. I need to ask the twins or I will never know why I keep having these dreams.

I finally know his name, Daishinkan. As I recall I feel something on my wrist. I look and had a shock expression. It was the bracelet Daishinkan gave me. Now I know these weren't dreams. They we're something else.

The dreams just flash through my mind and I write them down 😴. Hope you liked it.

Instant out 😜