5. I need answers

Crystal's POV

I was flying to Orange Star Highschool to meet the twins. It was time for them to leave.

I landed near the gate of the school. There were many kids already going. I saw Gohan leaving the gate. He's now a teacher here.

"Gohan!!" I called as I ran towards him and he stopped. I stopped near him.

"Yes?" he answered.

"Have you seen the twins?" I asked.

"They headed to Pizza King," he said.

"Thank you," I said and ran to the restaurant.

Once I was there I entered. I looked around and spotted the twins and their friends and I headed to them.

"Jewel, Celestia," I called and they both turned to me as well as their friends.

"What's this brat here for," one of their friends spoke up.

"Mother. What're you doing here?" Jewel asked which confused their friends.

"I need answers," I stated.

"Concerning?" Celestia asked.

"My memories," I said and the twins got up.

"We have to talk about this at CC," Jewel stated.

"We have to go guys. We'll meet tomorrow," Celestia said and we exited the restaurant leaving confused teens.

We arrived at CC and teleported to my room. I sat on my bed, Celestia sat at the edge of the bed and Jewel was standing.

"You're having dreams right?" Jewel asked with a serious face.

"Yes...," I replied. "What do they mean."

"For now you're having dreams of your most loved and precious memories," Celestia stated.

"I dreamt about a man," I said.

"His name?" Jewel asked.

"Daishinkan," I stated.

"How many times?" Celestia asked.

"Three," I said.

"Is he a Light angel?" Jewel asked again.

"Yes," I said. Celestia sighed.

"I think...he's our father," Celestia said.

"Sister is right," Jewel added.

"H-how?" I asked tears filling my eyes.

"Since we have halos around our necks, we are half Dark angels," Jewel said and they revealed their halos around their necks.

"The curse didn't get to us much but we don't remember our father or if we have siblings. Whis is one of us," Celestia stated.

"W-what curse?" I asked tears falling down my cheeks.

"Just like you and him, a Dark angel escaped the erase of U19. That angel placed a curse on you, him, Whis and the others if there are to forget about each other but it wasn't finished and the angel died. But now you're breaking the curse," Jewel stated.

"P-please let m-me t-think," I said tears flowing down my face.

They both exited the room not forgetting to hide their halos.

So all these dreams I have, are my memories. Now I know the twins father. Whis is one of my own and maybe there are more.

As I thought this I cried more still on my bed. Until I fell asleep knowing that I will find more answers.

This chapter kinda gave everything away but at least now you know. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜