2. Dream

I have nothing to say. Just that hope you like it.

Crystal's POV
Dream

I was at a field of flowers. I was laying on the ground looking at the orange,blue and pink sky. I just needed fresh air and space to think.

"Hello," I heard a voice say. I sat straight and searched for the voice.

When I looked behind me I saw a Light angel. He had a smile on his face. He was short same as me. Like all Light angels he had sky blue skin, white hair, violet eyes and a blue halo

As a Dark angel I had pale gray skin, black hair, violet eyes and a gray halo. We are both different sides of a coin but still belong on a coin.

"Yes?" I answered with an neutral face.

"I may be wondering what a beauty like you is doing here," he said still smiling.

"I'm enjoying the view. If you want to kill me, kill me," I stated.

"Why would I want to kill you," he said frowning.

"Since Light angels despise Dark angels," I said not caring.

"Well yes. Light does hate Dark but I don't hate the good Dark," he said.

"So what are you here for?" I asked laying down on the ground. He sat beside me.

"Well I too have problems. I'm disposing them by having fresh air," he said.

"Ok," I said still emotionless.

"What's your name I may ask," he asked.

"Crystal," I answered.

"Nice to meet you Crystal. I'm D-" it was by cut by me waking up.

Real world

I woke up. When I checked the time it was early in the morning. The light shining from the window.

That was a weird dream. It felt so real but it was a little blurry. Light angels and Dark angels? That man had the appearances of Whis. What does this mean? Oh well, maybe it was just a dream.

I cleaned up and headed for the kitchen. I found the twins, Bulma, Trunks and Bulla already there eating.

"Good morning guys," I greeted.

"Good morning mum/Crystal," they all said.

I sat down and started eating. We were done and went to the balcony to relax. As we were relaxing Whis and Beerus showed up.

"Greetings everyone," Whis greeted.

"Hello Whis and Beerus," I greeted back.

Bulma took them both to try new foods out. The twins went out to school as well as Trunks. I was alone so I got bored and fell asleep.

I myself like this one. What do you say? Comment. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜

𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें